gran canaria

hi all.going to gran canaria.never been,tried fuerta ventura ,lanzarote,but not tenerife or g_can..going for just 7 days in december.thunderstorms now in tenerife ? .we booked because it is supposed to be red hot.hope no thunderstorms..any info.u bin in december?.any input ta..bobby

Weather will be around 22 to 24C, not to hot but nice, take a jumper or something warm, as it goes dark around 5.30pm in December and can be cold at night if you go out.

As leader says bit chilly of night but tshirt weather of a day.
I love August time there.
Where about you staying mate??

Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Hotel maslapas sonneland ?..had to ask the wife 2b honest.the hotels right ,not sure about how to spell the other 2.not bothered bout night,wife can take a cardigan or parka.just mark from flinstones carreleco said it was there summer right over xmas,so was shocked to see thunderstorms in tenerife..we were in fuerta ventura beginning of sept.red hot,and wind dropped for 2 days..it was unbearable tb honest...tnxs for relies u guys....bobby

We stay in riosol apparthol right by europa shops i wana emigrate there missus wont lol.
Have a good time mate

i wud go too,but she sez she wud miss kids and grand kids..us men are so self centred.lol..tnxs..5 dec for a week,she cudnt get off work longer

i stayed calina de mar .. also right by europa center .. mind you vinny samways owned the casablanca bar and paseta was still being used .. some 16/17 years ago lol
turbo bar was a right laugh
steady walk down to amadiras beech (spelling) and 2 quid taxi back :)
porta megan worth a stroll too . little venice (god knows why) but lovely place
im guessing many things have changed since and none of the said bars are still named the same lol

only place i visit these days is sunny beach bulgaria .. and in ten weeks time will be making my 9th visit :) cheap as chips

thanks for replies all.bin and dun now.beach was luv and 30 deg at 10.30 according to the big clock thermom on the beach.luv spot beach goes forever.hotel was shit too be honest..back to a villa this year..bobby

Back