Graphical EPG

ilson72

Hi all. Just upgraded from ZGemma H2S to H9.2S that came with OpenATV 6.1 and I install whooshbuild infinity. All is working great viewing freesat and IPTV on the box.. The skin I chose upon setup is chabs sky q. The graphical EPG highlighted programme when scrolling down through the channels or left/right through the timeline is the same colour as the background so it is almost impossibe to see where you are. Please see the attached screen grab whicj is on BBC2 HD @ 21:00. I simply cannot find a way of changing this to a different colour, Does anyone have any ideas to help? Thank in advance.

Attachments

• Graphical EPG.jpg
    Graphical EPG.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 19
Hi all. Just upgraded from ZGemma H2S to H9.2S that came with OpenATV 6.1 and I install whooshbuild infinity. All is working great viewing freesat and IPTV on the box.. The skin I chose upon setup is chabs sky q. The graphical EPG highlighted programme when scrolling down through the channels or left/right through the timeline is the same colour as the background so it is almost impossibe to see where you are. Please see the attached screen grab whicj is on BBC2 HD @ 21:00. I simply cannot find a way of changing this to a different colour, Does anyone have any ideas to help? Thank in advance.
Someone else posted the same problem last week.
I think the only solution is to change skins

I have a Zgemma H5 running OpenATV 6.4 & WB Infinity with SkyQ Version 3.500 Skin and EPG text is white on blue background.

I am sure there is an updated skyq skin available in downloads. which is not included with the install
Im not sure if it fixes your problem but worth a look

Back