Graphics Knowledge or Computer Knowledge Needed For Homesick!

homesick

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Ok guys and gals heres whats up, i have this pic here that i want to make my avatar, but i dont want to crop and save it/upload it to the server i want my avatar to be uploaded directly to this site all of the time because sometime i change my avatar and i want this site to reflect that. (My avatar is my person on xbox 360 you can chage their looks and clothing) so here is what my guy looks like....

and here is the link to the constant updated graphic

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/xx homesick xx/avatar-body.png

can someone help me get my person into my avatar so he is constantly updated?

please???

thanks for your help!!!

BTW i realize his actual size is too big for the space we are allowed for our avatars so i am willing to shrink him, if possible... :)

i would just like to have the upper portion of the character. if i used his whole body it would be so far zoomed out it wouldn't be cool to look at.

Last edited:
not for the moment, but let me work on that. if not it is really easy to create the cropped version.
by the way(i dont have an xbox) how is it updated, is it because of your scores, awards etc on xbox?

Last edited:
it just updates everytime i change my character i believe which isnt too often but i hate remembering things :)

Just copy the link you posted in your first post hs in your user cp where it asks for the url of the avatar. Because it is using your live url for the destination of the picture it will update as you update it.

HiTeck, i tried that but it says the picture is to large. i dunno if it is refering to size as in height and width, or size and in MBS

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

wheelo this will do, i like it. anyway to change the background to white?

Cant you shrink it down at your end? if I allowed avatars that tall the pages would look ridiculous.

Back