Grog build help

Getrom29

When I try installing grogbuild via openweb terminal I keep getting a directory not found error I copy code from his site.

Thanks

When I try installing grogbuild via openweb terminal I keep getting a directory not found error I copy code from his site.

Thanks

you should ask in the grogbuild freerange support thread.
Have you flashed openatv6.2 prior to using openwebif as instructed?

The download directory.

Wooshbuild installed fine using there code so could it be a server error

are you sure the box is connected to the internet ok?
have you done a network test on the box?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

if you have wooshbuild installed, you can#t add grogbuild as well, you can have one or the other
Sorry what I. Meant was grogbuild wouldn't install but as a test to see if there was a problem with box I tried WB code and that worked.

I will reflash and try again

Sorry what I. Meant was grogbuild wouldn't install but as a test to see if there was a problem with box I tried WB code and that worked.

you mustn't be pasting the full code in, i posted it in code earlier in this thread

how brave are you feeling? I have a new script that flashes the latest atv and then installs grogbuild. I've tested it on a VU+ and a h52tc and worked on both so should be simple and you can run the script without the need to flash first.

pm me if interested in trying it.

Back