Grogbuild E2 still running

notcosi

Hi. I am trying to install Grogbuild via putty. It gets to switch to user 2 then
Execute: ps
E2 still running
Error E2 can't be stopped! Abort flashing.
Any idea what this is? Thanks

No but it is stuck on boot screen for wooshbuild .. Tried to reflash but it won't work via usb for some reason. The same usb I installed it with. So thought I would try grogbuild but got this error.

No but it is stuck on boot screen for wooshbuild .. Tried to reflash but it won't work via usb for some reason. The same usb I installed it with. So thought I would try grogbuild but got this error.
Usb flash it with openatv first which will wipe the box then mount the usb and run grog build.

my usb flashing is not working -have tried various images on various usb's. That was why I thought I would flash via putty

Yes.. Still won't flash from USB. I think it might be the box. I've had the box since 2017...
It's not the box, it's the usb not being recognised, try a few, make sure you format them on the pc (FAT32) then put the unzipped flash files on there.
If one doesn't work, try a different one and so on until one flashes the box

You haven't said what model box is in use or what images you have tried

It's not the box, it's the usb not being recognised, try a few, make sure you format them on the pc (FAT32) then put the unzipped flash files on there.
If one doesn't work, try a different one and so on until one flashes the box

You haven't said what model box is in use or what images you have tried
Vu solo2se. I have tried openpli, wooshinfinity which worked for a year until it rebooted, blackch, openatv,.

Vu solo2se. I have tried openpli, wooshinfinity which worked for a year until it rebooted, blackch, openatv,.
Never used blackch or pli but infinity isn't an image as such.
Download the latest openatv 6.4 for your box and unzip it to your pc.
Put the unzipped vu solo folder onto the usb and into the powered off box.
Power on and keep finger on standby button until it shows on-screen that it's begun flashing, then release the standby button

Never used blackch or pli but infinity isn't an image as such.
Download the latest openatv 6.4 for your box and unzip it to your pc.
Put the unzipped vu solo folder onto the usb and into the powered off box.
Power on and keep finger on standby button until it shows on-screen that it's begun flashing, then release the standby button
Done that.. Nothing happens. I just get blank screen or back to boot screen for wooshbuild

Back