Grogbuild Free Range - now cant access Filezilla

Dykey

Have installed Grogbuild Free Range on an H2H but for some reason now it wont connect to Filezilla to add my line details - any ideas why this might be ?

TIA

Dykey

iv had the same problem got it sorted by changing pass but now i done all that got it working but problem is when flashing it again have to put open atv 6.4 back on from fresh cant use grogs bulid it asked for pass but dose not accept it just hat reflash back form fresh

iv had the same problem got it sorted by changing pass but now i done all that got it working but problem is when flashing it again have to put open atv 6.4 back on from fresh cant use grogs bulid it asked for pass but dose not accept it just hat reflash back form fresh
are you resetting password after flashing?

you use password to log in to box via putty or terminal and then run the grogbuild code, once reflashed and grogbuild is on box you just reset the password. I've not reflashed a box with 6.4 already on it yet, but can't see why it wouldn't work

still having problem trying to connect to filezella still same. do you still put root for password .

Back