GrogBuild Grogbuild Freerange error

Hiya
I am trying to install Grogbuild on my Zgemma H92S, but I keep getting an error. I copy the code and start the install. I answer all the set up questions, then when it starts flashing my box I get the error below.
I do not know what to do now! Can somebdy please help me? Sorry for being such a novice to the techy stuff?
20221130_144136.jpg

Which image are you on at the moment? Maybe use the remote to flash openATV 6.4 then add the grogbuild customisations?

I flashed it with version 6.4 from a USB stick before I tried the grogbuild installation, but it still tries to flash it again and that's when I get the error. Can I install grogbuild without it flashing it again?

I flashed it with version 6.4 from a USB stick before I tried the grogbuild installation, but it still tries to flash it again and that's when I get the error. Can I install grogbuild without it flashing it again?
Not really your will need to go through the process again, fresh flash of 6.4 recommended, mount a usb drive then run the commands.

Last edited:
Do you have a storage device attached to the receiver? AFAIK, it must be in ext format, not fat32, for the grogbuild customisations to be applied.

Yes and I have initialised it. Should that not change the format from Fat32 to ext format? The problem seems to be when I try to flash the box over the internet. It will flash from a usb stick but not when I try online

When it goes to mode 2, I just leave it. It then shows the error message onscreen. After 60 secs the box reboots and it has disconnected from OpenWebif

Yes and I have initialised it. Should that not change the format from Fat32 to ext format? The problem seems to be when I try to flash the box over the internet. It will flash from a usb stick but not when I try online
If you have initialised your usb and it's not too big then it could be a problem with @grog68 files.
I've tagged him in this post so he sees it, as the installation files may need tweaking at his end.

Until the issue is resolved, issue the following commands. Should save you installing things manually

wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash
opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-trunk
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport
opkg install enigma2-plugin-drivers-ntfs-3g
opkg install enigma2-plugin-drivers-exfat
opkg install enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-q
opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-xmlupdate
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-settings-defaultsat

If you are using intending on using xstreamity for IPTV
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity

When it goes to mode 2, I just leave it. It then shows the error message onscreen. After 60 secs the box reboots and it has disconnected from OpenWebif
That is normal, the 'casn't stat error' is common but should not effect the install, when the box starts flashing (2 bars on screen) the putty connection is disconnected.

Are you using Putty or web if terminal to install Grogbuild? if webif then try using putty,

Out of interest, if you try flashing ATV online via the menu system does that flash OK?

Back