GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange will be unavailable for next day or so

grog68

VIP Member
TK Supporter
I am sorry to say that Grogbuild Freerange will be unavailable for the next day or so.

I was hoping to get some updates done today so it works better with the changes that are being made to some parts of ATV but unfortunately it was more complicated than I expected and like an idiot deleted the original setup script after I started making changes to the new version.

I would like to say it will be completed tomorrow but things like life will be getting in the way so it may not be completed until Friday.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Grog

Probably best putting a note in the online sh files saying unavailable etc so users get the notice when trying the command.

Got a meassage in terminal along these lines
logs sorry but freerange is undergoing some maintenaince logs
logs will be updated at techkings logs
logs blah blah logs

Probably best putting a note in the online sh files saying unavailable etc so users get the notice when trying the command.
yea I have done that, did that earlier when starting playing, that what caused me to delete the original script like a plonker

Does the script save when been used? Maybe someone who has used it may still have it on there box? In whatever location it downloads

no that's a different reason, he's talking about the flash files, if yours already has grogbuild on it, it's nothing to do with the current update

Hi @grog68,
I ran the following command just now : wget -O ~/fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh
But it didn't work.

I do not have softcam installed (please refer to the attachment) and none of the channels are showing.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
MS

Attachments

• IMG_2935.pdf
    17.1 MB · Views: 8
why have you attached a 17mb Pdf showing a photo of your TV which gives no information whatsoever?

As an aside, I flashed a H5 at 7pm using this same method, no softcams and none in the feeds
@grog68 has changed the softcam feeds to v6 but they don't work
you can download the new softcam feed from resources
OpenATV Softcam Feed

why have you attached a 17mb Pdf showing a photo of your TV which gives no information whatsoever?

As an aside, I flashed a H5 at 7pm using this same method, no softcams and none in the feeds
@grog68 has changed the softcam feeds to v6 but they don't work
you can download the new softcam feed from resources
OpenATV Softcam Feed

I did this but it didn't work either. Says it installed but no mention of it anywhere.

I did this but it didn't work either. Says it installed but no mention of it anywhere.

Do you mean you flashed grogbuild or you added the softcam feed?
if you added the softcam feed posted above, go to plugins, press green and install whichever softcams you need

Back