GrogBuild GrogBuild - Fresh Install on Latest OpenATV - A Few Pre-installed Plugins Fail - H2H

gosnis

RE: GrogBuild - Fresh Install on Latest OpenATV - A Few Pre-installed Plugins Fail - H2H

Hiya, just installed a fresh and latest OpenATV and GrogBuild on my H2H.
But noticed when I entered the Plugins Page, an alert popped up for a few plugins no longer working.
I left the error message before taking note, but I can tell you the auto updating images on the Main Menu page are missing.

Just a heads up.

RE: GrogBuild - Fresh Install on Latest OpenATV - A Few Pre-installed Plugins Fail - H2H

Hiya, just installed a fresh and latest OpenATV and GrogBuild on my H2H.
But noticed when I entered the Plugins Page, an alert popped up for a few plugins no longer working.
I left the error message before taking note, but I can tell you the auto updating images on the Main Menu page are missing.

Just a heads up.

The plugins message appears first time you access plugins menu, it won't appear again usually.
Do you mean the top picks images? - i noticed this earlier today on a H2h flash

Also the last 3 boxes I've tried to flash using the command line wouldn't flash as the 'usb wasn't suitable/initialised', even though all three were initialised, first one was a few days ago, my H7 and i tried two different Sandisks
second and third were remotely flashed and were both H2h boxes, none of them would flash from command and all three boxes had to be flashed by usb, then once new openatv installed, initialise and flashed again by command line

No idea what causes this

Hi Pab',
Did I put 2 and 2 together and get 5 lol, so unlike me...

Yes the top picks images are missing correct (I assumed this was a plugin issue, hence the popup).

I actually installed ok via command line, but i did get a message stating a USB issue too,
I simply initialised it in OpenATV (as I hadn't already don't so, having used it to install OpenATV fresh),
then continued in command line from where I left off, all ok.

Last edited:
the top picks images are fetched twice a day, they may appear immedietly, depending on the skin you select as each of the skin uses a different set/size image and the build only includes one set when first flashed. If you press trhe red button and then select plugins -> Cronmanager you shoulld see the getpicks script listed with the time of day they are fetched/updated

The setup script checks the mount file on the box to see if there is a device connected mounted on /media/hdd and is is ext4 format, if nothing is in the mount file then it iss not mounted correctly.

the top picks images are fetched twice a day, they may appear immedietly, depending on the skin you select as each of the skin uses a different set/size image and the build only includes one set when first flashed. If you press trhe red button and then select plugins -> Cronmanager you shoulld see the getpicks script listed with the time of day they are fetched/updated

The setup script checks the mount file on the box to see if there is a device connected mounted on /media/hdd and is is ext4 format, if nothing is in the mount file then it iss not mounted correctly.

Checked Cronmanager, all good, images now showing, thanks G.

Back