GrogBuild grogbuild help

dale521

followed instructions for flashing it all flashes fine but when boots up to favourites it blue screens and reboots just loops that circle box is a h5.2tc

are you sure you entered the correct netid during setup? when the favourites appears it then tries to scan for channels, not sure why it is blue screening as I just flashed an h52tc (about an hour ago) and it flashed without a problem.

Got it sorted now by reglashing ipab then flashing urs and its on but had no softcams followed a few guides got softcams on but my line not working for some reason

Search the forum for no softcam and you will see there are numerous threads about this, I have just updated grogbuild with a fix/bodge to get them fixed and have posted the solution on a couple of those thread but will also be posting a new thread shortly

Search the forum for no softcam and you will see there are numerous threads about this, I have just updated grogbuild with a fix/bodge to get them fixed and have posted the solution on a couple of those thread but will also be posting a new thread shortly
Ok ill keep a eye out tomoz ive had enough today its dun my bulb in im off to pub

Back