GrogBuild Install via WiFi - Can it be Done?

Openboxcy

Hi all,

As the title says, can GrogBuild be installed via WiFi? I've got an Octagon SF8008 which I will be setting up over the next couple of days (Freesat and IPTV) and don't have any spare ethernet ports on my router unless I start disconnecting stuff which isn't ideal.

Appreciate any help with this.

Cheers

go to forum at top of page then scroll to all builds GrogBuild is in there and every thing you need to know on how to set up on your box

Willobuild will work on it to another good choice. Better to hard wire it to flash the box then switch to WiFi reason being it might flash openatv first and you will loose all the settings for WiFi

go to forum at top of page then scroll to all builds GrogBuild is in there and every thing you need to know on how to set up on your box
Had a search through the install instructions and can see nothing that specifically says install has to be done via ethernet connection or can be done via WiFi. Maybe I'm missing something?

Had a search through the install instructions and can see nothing that specifically says install has to be done via ethernet connection or can be done via WiFi. Maybe I'm missing something?
What firmware is on the box now and are you able to hardwire it. When the box flashes it will wipe the settings that WiFi is set to and loose the connection.

Back