grogbuild issue

mik711

Morning all, I have just switched from woosh to grog and everything went fine until the instructions said step 16 select epg importer. couldn't find it so went to download plug ins and cant find it listed anywhere. Where do i go to get it?? It's driving me nuts
Mik.

they have changed the epgimporter so it no longer appears in the plugin browser, (green button) and so as @bazcfc1 has said you need to access via the menu system, menu ->setup -> epg -> epgimporter on ATV

And when you open it, where it says "show EPGImport in plugins" change it to yes.
Which is where it should be instead of buried in 4 button location menu-setup-epg-epgimporter
Morning all, I have just switched from woosh to grog and everything went fine until the instructions said step 16 select epg importer. couldn't find it so went to download plug ins and cant find it listed anywhere. Where do i go to get it?? It's driving me nuts
Mik.
Cheers guys thts a great help!!

i cannot get epgimporter to download files any ideas guys
Yes, ask your provider why his epg isn't working.
You've been given all the instructions and advice available to get the epg.
If it's not coming in its because he doesn't provide one.
Try a iptv line from elsewhere to see if epg populates

i ask provider and he has one i have epg guide running on android box in another room there has to be a reson becuse it goes through sequence of searching but returns no results

i cannot get epgimporter to download files any ideas guys
Are you using jedimaker if so did you download and read the jedimaker pdf file I posted i another thread or if you have another device try your iptv on that epg may not be working

yes using jedi maker like i said have android box and it is showing the epg but not on zgemma
so did you read the pdf file for jedimaker it also shows you how to use epg importer, you could also try xtreamity it can use the playlists.txt file from jedimaker and see if it pulls in epg if it dont then I dout it is working for enigma2 from your provider

ok press blue button on remote and goto download plugins then go to extensions and scroll down untill you see xtreamity install it once installed reboot gui.
once installed when you run xtreamity press blue button to setup main settings
Capture.JPG
then yellow button to add your iptv provider

once provider is setup you can highlight provider and also press yellow to edit settings in here you can change epg settings to off, quick, or full try quick first if that does not pull in full epg try full next.
Capture1.JPG

Also if you do not want to type in provider details you can use the playlist.txt from etc\enigma2\jediplaylists folder and copy it to etc\enigma2\xstreamity folder you can either connect via windows or ftp or just use dream explorer on zgemma to copy the file.

no that is just for xtreamity to move between now and next if it is working with xtreamity then it should work with jedimaker and epg importer you must be doing something wrong check settings in epg importer
Capture.JPGCapture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

Back