GrogBuild Grogbuild uses zgemmash2 image on an sh1?

1mm3

Hi,

I just noticed after running a fresh install that grogbuild previously installed an sh2 image on my sh1 and is doing the same again? (Im 100% sure my box is an sh1!)

I initially started off using a restore image (to get from old vix image to openatv 6.2) suitable for h1/h2 so that may be where the problem stemmed from and grogbuild incorrectly identified the box as sh2?

Is there any way i can easily fix this during the install process eg renaming it to a zgemmash1?

Im just worried about it slowing the box down. I think the sh2 has a faster processor and ram.

Last edited:
if you had vix on your box orriginally you may have had a sh2 patched image as vix has never supported your box.

the grogbuild setup checks your box model and then gets the correct image for that model, if vix as set it to zgemma sh2 then that is what grogbuild setup beleives your box is.

The only way you can fix this is to download the sh1 ATV image from openATV Nightly Downloads and flash via usb stick. This will reset the box model name etc. Now run groguild setup and it should then detect the box is sh1 and flash accordingly.

Back