Grogbuild

Hi All thought I would give Grogbuild a try I've always used Woosh and my Zgemmas are on ATV 6.4,
Had to use Putty because no terminal on my webif's, gone through all of the setup info ok, at the end getting image from http....
connected to mynonpublic.com and then get an error 403 forbidden
Any suggestions ?

Hi All thought I would give Grogbuild a try I've always used Woosh and my Zgemmas are on ATV 6.4,
Had to use Putty because no terminal on my webif's, gone through all of the setup info ok, at the end getting image from http....
Any suggestions ?
You can install webif/ terminal via plugins menu

Any suggestions ?
OpenATV site has had some issues this morning 404 and then user and password to login. You could download directly from the site but for what ever reason links to the download didnt work.

Try again later could even be back up and running now.

Last edited:
OpenATV site has had some issues this morning 404 and then user and password to login. You could download directly from the site but for what ever reason links to the download didnt work.

Try again later could even be back up and running now.
Thanks, think that was the issue, it failed a couple more times before successfully downloading and flashing to my box, going to have a play to see if I prefer it to Woosh.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but dont want to start another on the same subject, I am hoping to get some help with an issue, I needed to reflash grogbuild at the weekend, everything went ok, but then when I tried to restore settings from my last back up, but none of the plug ins would install, got the message
'opkg download failed to download, perhaps you need to run opkg update' cannot install package , I tried the opkg update which didnt work, also I should say I cannot install any plug ins from the feeds either. I have tried reflashing again but get the message ' failed to download grogbuild, failed name or service not known, wget unable to resolve host address, just hoping this has happened to someone before, and it can be fixed, any help greatly appreciated.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but dont want to start another on the same subject, I am hoping to get some help with an issue, I needed to reflash grogbuild at the weekend, everything went ok, but then when I tried to restore settings from my last back up, but none of the plug ins would install, got the message
'opkg download failed to download, perhaps you need to run opkg update' cannot install package , I tried the opkg update which didnt work, also I should say I cannot install any plug ins from the feeds either. I have tried reflashing again but get the message ' failed to download grogbuild, failed name or service not known, wget unable to resolve host address, just hoping this has happened to someone before, and it can be fixed, any help greatly appreciated.
It is probably the same issue Openatv server downloads gone the same way.

I had no 404 code message, plus I tried to flash via putty aswell and got the same result. just wondering if its a factory reset job and try again, its a 2 partition box.

I had no 404 code message, plus I tried to flash via putty aswell and got the same result. just wondering if its a factory reset job and try again, its a 2 partition box.
I had a few issues to start that were down to my USB stick, changed and initialised a drive and got it to flash after my initial download problems.

I still have openvix on partition 2, so I tried flashing it again on Partition 1, same thing, wont install, says 'failed unable to resolve host' so dont want to put it back to factory condition in case I end up not being able to reflash anything on it.

This is the general chat section, use the all builds section where all the build talk goes ~ cheers.

I still have openvix on partition 2, so I tried flashing it again on Partition 1, same thing, wont install, says 'failed unable to resolve host' so dont want to put it back to factory condition in case I end up not being able to reflash anything on it.
Is the unablee to resolve host, the error wget gives you when you first enter the command line, or when the script tries downloading the image?

from the command line are you able to do
Code:
ping flashmybox4.me

If that returns an error, try the same but replace flashmybox4.me with google.com

If neither work, then it could be internet connection problem

I will try that, noticed that on partition 2 on the box that has open vix, I can still install plug ins , so thinking it has to be something to do with partition 1 and the reflashing that I done at the weekend.
Edit on that, tried the above command lines, both come back with the bad address message.

Last edited:
I will try that, noticed that on partition 2 on the box that has open vix, I can still install plug ins , so thinking it has to be something to do with partition 1 and the reflashing that I done at the weekend.
Edit on that, tried the above command lines, both come back with the bad address message.
if it comes back on both then it would suggest a network issue, check the network settings in the image that is not working.

If it was just flashmybox4.me that was giving the error then I would check my server end for issues but if getting same error on Google then it counts that out as you should be seeing ssomething like

Code:
 ping google.com
PING google.com (172.217.169.14): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 172.217.169.14: seq=0 ttl=115 time=39.731 ms
64 bytes from 172.217.169.14: seq=1 ttl=115 time=23.023 ms
64 bytes from 172.217.169.14: seq=2 ttl=115 time=19.838 ms
64 bytes from 172.217.169.14: seq=3 ttl=115 time=24.225 ms

No, dont think its the build, I am thinking its box issue because using partition 2 with openvix it knocked itself off a few times this afternoon.

Back