GSE Smart IPTV on Firestick 4K issues

n18lld

I’m impressed with the content from my provider on GSE IPTV app thats not available on X3m player. Unfortunately the apk will not download to firestick. Just getting the unknown error etc
Any advice. Know how to use Downloader but just not worky. Anyone been in the same boat and overcome it?

Never noticed it was for android aswell Take it you have apps from unknown sources turned on and adb debugging turned on

I’m impressed with the content from my provider on GSE IPTV app thats not available on X3m player. Unfortunately the apk will not download to firestick. Just getting the unknown error etc
Any advice. Know how to use Downloader but just not worky. Anyone been in the same boat and overcome it?
Its not possible to install that on the stick unless its an apk version

Never noticed it was for android aswell Take it you have apps from unknown sources turned on and adb debugging turned on
Yes. Also cleared data/cache. Uninstalled and reinstalled downloader app. Just wondered if there is a bug in the latest apk

As moshi says may not be possible can you get it to download on android phone/tablet I've never known it be available on amdroid

From many reports the GSE app on IOS works well and is the goto app for many, however the more recently released android version is nowhere near on the same level and has issues recognising or playing some playlists

From many reports the GSE app on IOS works well and is the goto app for many, however the more recently released android version is nowhere near on the same level and has issues recognising or playing some playlists
Totally different and the IOS version has a much nicer interface look

Back