Gt media v8x

Hi everyone I have just purchased this box from Amazon it's a GT media V8X DVB-S/S2/S2X I've heard of s and s2 but not s2x it says it does support cccam and newcam my question is are there any lines available to watch the full uk package on these boxes or have I just wasted £60 on what could just turn out to be an expensive iptv box as you can pick them up really cheap thanks in advance

Well looks like I will be using this for iptv looks like a really decent box tho for the money and if cs ever comes back fully then I'm still gonna be set up and ready might be a long shot but a boy can dream lol

Well looks like I will be using this for iptv looks like a really decent box tho for the money and if cs ever comes back fully then I'm still gonna be set up and ready might be a long shot but a boy can dream lol

Leave the 28.2 card share alone for 6 months or so, until it settles down (fingers crossed) there are too many rip off merchants at the minute, if however, you have a motorised dish, there are plenty of euro sats out there.

True but some are still offering the remaining c/s channels.
Anyone who says they have solid HD c/s I would deffo avoid not worth hassle.
I haven't been able to find one that is reliable for months (and I've tried many) I think most other members experience has been similar, if you know different, let me know if you wouldn't mind please.

Leave the 28.2 card share alone for 6 months or so, until it settles down (fingers crossed) there are too many rip off merchants at the minute, if however, you have a motorised dish, there are plenty of euro sats out there.

I haven't been able to find one that is reliable for months (and I've tried many) I think most other members experience has been similar, if you know different, let me know if you wouldn't mind please.
I've been testing for past few weeks on e2 box, apart from few days downtime at same time the viark boxes went down, I've not had much in the way of problems, although I dont have it on 24/7

I've been testing for past few weeks on e2 box, apart from few days downtime at same time the viark boxes went down, I've not had much in the way of problems, although I dont have it on 24/7
How reliable are your bt sport channels on there, do you get any glitching?

How reliable are your bt sport channels on there, do you get any glitching?
I seem to get more pixalation on sky news than the sports channels, I had the match on last night for most of 2nd half and nothing noticable, but my eyes weren't glued to the screen all the time, sky news you can hear it as audio wobbles a bit if there is some pixalation, not noticed too much of that on sports channels, BUT i don't watch as much sport as others so I may have just been lucky. I watched the F1 on sunday without any glitching at all

Well went ahead and got a free test 48hr so far the bt sports SD seem to work brilliantly I have bt 1-3 working and a few other channels that do clear but are quite glitchy so gonna find the settings for my iptv section and use an old friend of mine for a sub guess it's probably for the best seeing as I'm on a fixed dish

Back