Other Gtmedia V8 UHD Rip Off

Warhead1999

So this has been posted on social media over the weekend, stating European users would have to pay new and higher subs to re-clear HD channels -

There are European Mars and Global Mars.
European Mars is provided to European users and also some users who need to activate S** de, S**IT or ** UK.
Global Mars is provided to non-European users.
During a recent server check, it was discovered that some resellers had recharged Global Mars to European users.
According to the rules, these users should be prohibited from using it. However, after discussions with the server, the conclusion was to close the HD channels for.
At the same time, these users need to contact the reseller. Renew the European Mars to lift the restriction.

Admin please delete if not allowed.

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if Mars Europe is still available or does it have to to ecam now? Can't find Mars listed where I purchased originally.

Can anyone confirm if Mars Europe is still available or does it have to to ecam now? Can't find Mars listed where I purchased originally.
If you google it is still available. You wont find it on here though and no one can recommend you a seller.

If you google it is still available. You wont find it on here though and no one can recommend you a seller.
Thanks, I was careful with my wording as had previous post removed. I have been googling for weeks and only one available seems to want contact via WhatsApp so not sure whether it's legit.

Back