Other GTmedia V8X Or Viark

GTmedia V8X or Viark , which one would use recommend at the moment ?​

I've got 2 dish setup 1 28 the other 16e , Which is most stable for 16? Is the viark the only one that opens 28 at the moment?

16e supersport if i had that really stable i'd be quite happy but if i could have both then that would be great too

Yes the Viark out of the 2 you mention is the only one clearing 28 east.

16e is stable on the Viark.
Thanks Ferret , i'll just pull the trigger and go for the viark , i just wanted to ask as the last time i bought one it lasted 2 days lol but i never used it on my then that was 19e but 16e is much better for footy as it's english .

So is 28e sports channels working on Viark boxes? the reason i ask is because a friend of mine bought a box a few years back, to use with a motorised system, but he moved house last summer and did not re install his dish or set the Viark back up, he now pays big money for skyq with all the channels, was wondering if its worth while to buy the Viark from him, then go from there, unsure what type of Viark it is though.

So is 28e sports channels working on Viark boxes? the reason i ask is because a friend of mine bought a box a few years back, to use with a motorised system, but he moved house last summer and did not re install his dish or set the Viark back up, he now pays big money for skyq with all the channels, was wondering if its worth while to buy the Viark from him, then go from there, unsure what type of Viark it is though.
It is but you need to upgrade it to SP1 google sp codes for Forever

Back