Guidance on up coming setup

Whodajoker

TK Supporter
Setup Dish its 80cm South Facing limitations on arc, i have a arm for multi Lnb setup or i might go motorised as yet undecided
I like my sport so ive got a few sat positions in mind although i dont know if i could achieve this even with bullet lnbs on a fixed dish.
Her indoors wants to watch stuff what all the woman watch & i dont so i dunno the best sats for her

Im after a 2 to 3 box setup that can possibly communicate with each other hard drive, run iptv etc etc
Her indoors needs a user friendly setup as she is non techy and bins it off if its over complicated

I have iptv on separate boxes but i would like the advantages of satellite when the iptv goes pete tong
if i could run it all off one box that would be good

Looking for an idea on the sat positions to look at & the best box to run this on
I have been into this before but now im going to bite the bullet as the little viark box gave me the bug again
As good as this wee box is its not that powerful and you are limited on the epg so shes not gonna use it lmao
Any pointers would be much appreciated

No other boxs will give you what the viarks do as they just simply open more channels. If you go down the route of E2 one box has both E2 and access to the viark server which is the Qviart dual. You do have to boot it into the Android side to get the Fovever server side.

If you go the E2 side you will be restricted to sky uk sd provided you can find a server supplier. There are lots of other packages open on E2 open across the arc and you will have to do work with the box to make it feel user friendly.

Setup Dish its 80cm South Facing limitations on arc, i have a arm for multi Lnb setup or i might go motorised as yet undecided
I like my sport so ive got a few sat positions in mind although i dont know if i could achieve this even with bullet lnbs on a fixed dish.
Her indoors wants to watch stuff what all the woman watch & i dont so i dunno the best sats for her

Im after a 2 to 3 box setup that can possibly communicate with each other hard drive, run iptv etc etc
Her indoors needs a user friendly setup as she is non techy and bins it off if its over complicated

I have iptv on separate boxes but i would like the advantages of satellite when the iptv goes pete tong
if i could run it all off one box that would be good

Looking for an idea on the sat positions to look at & the best box to run this on
I have been into this before but now im going to bite the bullet as the little viark box gave me the bug again
As good as this wee box is its not that powerful and you are limited on the epg so shes not gonna use it lmao
Any pointers would be much appreciated
Id go fully motorised but for sport.

23.5e
19.e
16.e
13.e
0.8w

The above are my go to sat for what i watch Football,Boxing and bike racing.

Thanks Kegnkiwi, ive had a VU box in the past so i was just looking for the best box you guys are using at the moment to
Try it out, i might just freeview into the other rooms and run the viark through the digital modulator in the loft as a
Cheap way to port it round the house for the time being and leave her indoors with the U5 Buzz tv box.

Cheers @ Ferret 28 23 19 16 13 were the ones i was at but i would be pushing it or binning one off to get it to work on a Static setup
Might go motorised as i personally think its less hassle having been motorised before, just dont know how my neighbour would feel pmsl

Q Does the Viark Forever boxes open up certain Satellites ?
Ive only got mine setup @ moment on old sky dish on 28
Waiting for the weather to warm up a bit before this install

Thanks Kegnkiwi, ive had a VU box in the past so i was just looking for the best box you guys are using at the moment to
Try it out, i might just freeview into the other rooms and run the viark through the digital modulator in the loft as a
Cheap way to port it round the house for the time being and leave her indoors with the U5 Buzz tv box.

Cheers @ Ferret 28 23 19 16 13 were the ones i was at but i would be pushing it or binning one off to get it to work on a Static setup
Might go motorised as i personally think its less hassle having been motorised before, just dont know how my neighbour would feel pmsl

Q Does the Viark Forever boxes open up certain Satellites ?
Ive only got mine setup @ moment on old sky dish on 28
Waiting for the weather to warm up a bit before this install
Viark opens 28e 23.5e 19.2e 16e 13e 9e 1w 30w and more etc not all channels on all packages open but most.

Viark opens 28e 23.5e 19.2e 16e 13e 9e 1w 30w and more etc not all channels on all packages open but most.
Cheers manic01, fast reply, might just go motorised im restricted with line of sight after about 22w due to a house in the way
The only way for me to achieve it is put the dish too high which i dont want but its all good for rest.
Cheers i thought the viark box only opened a few sats not that many hence motorised it is

Cheers manic01, fast reply, might just go motorised im restricted with line of sight after about 22w due to a house in the way
The only way for me to achieve it is put the dish too high which i dont want but its all good for rest.
Cheers i thought the viark box only opened a few sats not that many hence motorised it is
The viark opens loads and loads of packages on many many satellites.

Sold im all for a motor system now
Q: is the viark 4k sat compatible with a unicable lnb ? Or do you get issues and would i be ok running the dish
From this little box or is that too much for it

Sold im all for a motor system now
Q: is the viark 4k sat compatible with a unicable lnb ? Or do you get issues and would i be ok running the dish
From this little box or is that too much for it
If you still have concerns about going motorised with your dish then you consider a fixed dish set up with multiple LNBs or
another fixed dish set up with a Toroidial dish and multiple LNBs.

The advantage of the fixed dish setup in both of the above cases is that whilst you watch the football on 16E live, she can
watch the movies on 1 west or 13E or 19.2E etc. The disadvantage is that you have to run a few extra cables.

The Toroidial offers another advantage as a fixed set up in that it is able to maintain a higher signal capture across the
arc of satellites you set it up for. The Toroidial is a very odd looking set up, but allows each LNB connected to see as
much of the dish as possible. The standard fixed dish obviously gives you the best signal at the centre, then the satellites
get less and less signal the further away from the centre you go.

The motorised set up gives you the full signal as the LNB is always at the centre and pointing to the satellite you select.
The Toroidial also gives you the full signal, except that it allows you to see multiple satellites simultaneously.

Back