H1 with Dsayers build

burnage

Hi my mates box looks like it needs reflashing, getting a bit old me thinks,

Question, will the dsayers build for the H2H work on H1 box ??

I have it on my H2H and works a treat. So i could do a back image from mine or reflash it completely

No m8 the image is different on the H2H to the H1 definiatley will not work.
OpenPli is a good image for the H1 if you are ok with Plugins.

Last edited:
Thanks Patch, where can i get the build and is it fully configured ??

I think this is the latest backup http://www.techkings.org/resources/andy-mc-open-atv-6-1.13/

ABM may need updating and software updates might be buggy due to recent changes if it does cause issues you can download ABM from here http://www.techkings.org/threads/zg...ailed-fatal-message.133139/page-2#post-802380

If your wanting custommix it's now renamed to ABM Custommix importer you can download it from plugins then system plugins choose ABM Custommix importer

Burnage , how did you get on ?, need to update an image on a H1 as the sucumucee image lost it's plugin downloads, tired wooshbuild but having no joy with bouquets .

Hando

Burnage , how did you get on ?, need to update an image on a H1 as the sucumucee image lost it's plugin downloads, tired wooshbuild but having no joy with bouquets .

Hando
Hando, not updated yet should get the box brought over this weekend, i will update once ive tried it.

Hi I'm using h2h and dsayer build 18.6.18. I have complete backup(current image). Flashed another h2h box with backup image it worked. My question is will this method work on h5 zgemma aswell?

I watch e2iplayer and use it for vm line. Can i ask I've user all builds but your build ext player the best and quick watch e2iplayer I'm sure u know
My backup doesn't do much different to what you will get in other images/builds most of it is available on OpenATV and openvix feeds.

As for e2iplayer I'm not sure I don't use it much but putlocker and 123 works when I use it.

Back