H2H help for Noob

nickmusty

Hi everyone. I have a Zgemma H2H. I need some help with IPTV. I am really thick when it comes to things like this so would need a real noob walkthrough on how it works. I have a basic understanding of IPTV but in relation to getting it to work on my box I have no idea on how to obtain a sub with all sports channels box office and 3pm kick offs. Also the E2i Plugin for movies and Tv shows seems to have stopped working. Can’t ever seem to find any streams etc. Any help would be really appreciated

For the e2iplayer you need to uninstall that by going to menu plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and it will remove it from your box then if you use the magnifying glass at top of page and type e2istream in and press search it will come up with the new e2iplayer replacement then go onto putty type your box ip address in then press connect it will say login as type root then enter then enter the e2istream command press enter it will install and reboot your box once rebooted press green for plugins and you will have e2iplayer installed

Back