H2H help please

brill - i'm in filezilla!! how do i enter test lines?
On right hand side locate usr Double click it Then Keys Double click It You should now see Newcamd.list On Newcamd list Left click/right click Then click View/Edit (It may ask you what program you wish to view the file choose Notepad) paste your line that starts with CWS = over what's there then goto softcam panel and start mgcamd as mentioned above.

dsayers and grog thank you so much, you're literally ace - i've got it working and have entered my testline successfully - can i ask 2 more questions?

1) is it hard to get sky operational through here at the same time?
2) is there functionality that exists similar to iptv mag video club/ streaming for films that is accessible through this box?

thanks in advance

You should have the iptv plug in , which is good for movies and series, if not then you can download it from plug ins, not sure grogs build is for sat aswell as cable, dont think so, seems a waste having a sat dish sitting there not being used.

dsayers and grog thank you so much, you're literally ace - i've got it working and have entered my testline successfully - can i ask 2 more questions?

1) is it hard to get sky operational through here at the same time?
2) is there functionality that exists similar to iptv mag video club/ streaming for films that is accessible through this box?

thanks in advance

1. Yes follow Grogs guide for setting up AutoBouquetsMaker then add your sat line to newcamd.list

Just past the sat line under the cable line.

2. As mentioned there's IPTV player in Plugins have a play with it you can also setup private iptv but you would be best speaking to providers for recommended setup as some use plugins others use scripts.

Last edited:
please, no disrespect meant here, but there is no need to pm people with the same question you ask in this thread.

Sorry if I've done heads in over pm and thread.

I've tried the iptv addon in the build.. is there a more favoured link to click tried 3 at random under the movies and they're all blank.. probably me though

If the iptv plugin prompts you that there is an updated version then update it as it keeps the feeds upto data as much as possible.

try Menu, plug ins, see if iptv player is there, then follow the instructions to configure it, only takes a few minutes, after you get it on then theres loads of different options for anything you want to watch like , watchseries, hd films, series, the watch, vumoo, popcorn films and loads more, as dsayers stated earlier, have a mess about with it once you get it installed.

Back