H2H issues

Im a newbie to all this so go easy on me!

Ive got a H2H as ive got just virgin here (no sky).

Im having major issues adding a line so all im getting is the terrestrial channels at present.

Im connecting to the server ok on filezilla, go to usr, then keys but it looks like there should be a file to amend called mg_cfg or newcamd.list but there is nothing like that appearing.

I do i need to install something onto the box first via filezilla? If so can someone help me out?

well I have no idea where to put the line in then as all tutorials show where to put a 'c' or 'n' line in files that aren't appearing when connected to the box via filezilla.

Place these files into the /usr/keys folder and then place your N: line in newcamd.list replacing the N: part with CWS =

Attachments

• mgCam.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 37
On right hand side locate usr Double click it Then Keys Double click It You should now see 2 files Mg and Newcamd list On Newcamd list Left click/right click Then click View/Edit ( It may ask you what program you wish to view the file choose Notepad) You will see 2 samples of what your line
For C lines Instead of usr/keys on box Your line goes Complete with the C in the Ect folder on box and select CCcam and start in Softcam manager and restart box

I cant see any files called mg or newcamd or cccam basically when I connect

---------- Post Merged at 01:15 PM ----------

free uk - just seen your message above. Will try it

thanks for your help

On right hand side locate usr Double click it Then Keys Double click It You should now see 2 files Mg and Newcamd list On Newcamd list Left click/right click Then click View/Edit ( It may ask you what program you wish to view the file choose Notepad) You will see 2 samples of what your line
For C lines Instead of usr/keys on box Your line goes Complete with the C in the Ect folder on box and select CCcam and start in Softcam manager and restart box

I cant see any files called mg or newcamd or cccam basically when I connect

---------- Post Merged at 01:15 PM ----------

free uk - just seen your message above. Will try it

thanks for your help

all working now mate. Really appreciate your help

Back