H2H keeps crashing

zack

Hi there everything i try to do update put back up on, says i don't have one , but i did yest, i get a blue screen and reboots, woosh on vm. i get to channels but nothing at all, software up date it wont let me , just crashes and closes down,, wont let me reflash the box, that goes blue screen and reboots, set up crashes. have no idea how to fix this

Put your skin back to matrix skin and you will get flash online working. flash your box back to 6.2 and start again. open atv are trying to fix things at the minute that arn't broken. Same thing happening to mine. Actually give up last night on my h2h and ordered a h9 today. Will probably put openvix on it.

Hi thanks, i have 6.1 , how do i get to 6.2, i have tried online it just crashes every time, do i need to put it on a usb pen.

Yes it has been on all the time, i am totally stumped what to do, never had this before ever, near everything i try do it reboots with blue screen error message.thanks

Download Open Atv from here openATV Nightly Downloads unzip the file and put the Zgemma folder on a usb stick(formatted to fat32).. Plug it in the back usb port and power on the box. When it says USB press the power button on the front of box and it should say FLSH. Then follow onscreen instructions. On first screen if it's not in English just keep pressing red button until it shows English UK. I have flashed a couple of boxes yesterday with this image and it works fine. If it works ok then you can just add wooshbuild infinity later.

Download Open Atv from here openATV Nightly Downloads unzip the file and put the Zgemma folder on a usb stick(formatted to fat32).. Plug it in the back usb port and power on the box. When it says USB press the power button on the front of box and it should say FLSH. Then follow onscreen instructions. On first screen if it's not in English just keep pressing red button until it shows English UK. I have flashed a couple of boxes yesterday with this image and it works fine. If it works ok then you can just add wooshbuild infinity later.
[/Q
Sorry for being a pain, i always had soft cam panel, now its gone, went into plugins, nothing there, this bit is all new to me, you been great so far, i had last saved but soft cam panel is gone now..help ..lol

Your a star buddy i was looking for softcam in extentions. it was in softcam, what a nob, never even seen it.. sorted thanks a lot your a star.

Back