Cable H2H problem

petei69

hi i have a zgemma h2h that i tried to update to wooshbuild infinity and it is now stuck in a boot - crash loop.
i have tried to reflash with openatv, and with woosh build 7, however, the box will not go intoflash it just boots.
i have tried both usb ports and different usb sticks.
is there a hard wire way to reset a box to factory settings that could help? any advice or help is greatly received i also hope this is the correct section for this...i have attached images to help show what im seeing
thanks Peteimage1.jpeg image2.jpeg

Download openATV 6.2 for your box and flash it from a USB. Follow the Infinity instructions carefully. This has happened because you didn't flash your box first.

thanks i will but im looking for a way to completely format it basically i didnt think it was a woosh issue as such

flashing it does format it, all data is destroyed.
if you mean factory settings then you are asking for trouble as you never reset factory settings on any e2 box.
if you've tried one or two usb sticks, try anotther one or two, make sure theyre formatted FAT32 before you start, then flash openatv6.2 for h2h
then follow WB infinity installation instructions

flashing it does format it, all data is destroyed.
if you mean factory settings then you are asking for trouble as you never reset factory settings on any e2 box.
if you've tried one or two usb sticks, try anotther one or two, make sure theyre formatted FAT32 before you start, then flash openatv6.2 for h2h
then follow WB infinity installation instructions

thanks
i've managed to flash it at last, (a usb from a friend) i tried all 6 of mine. 4 hours its taken
all sorted from here thanks to you and everyone who replied.
p.s. When i said factory reset i meant a flash of course

Back