H2H questions

Colleger

Just got a zgemma H2H after a recommendation from the forum store. Can anybody please explain what the " lines " are . If I need them where is the best place to get them from .? I thought once the box was loaded and connected to the cables, I would be able to watch. ( stupid of me now I know). Also where in the forum is the best guide to start loading to the box. Sorry if I ask silly questions.

Just got a zgemma H2H after a recommendation from the forum store. Can anybody please explain what the " lines " are . If I need them where is the best place to get them from .? I thought once the box was loaded and connected to the cables, I would be able to watch. ( stupid of me now I know). Also where in the forum is the best guide to start loading to the box. Sorry if I ask silly questions.
to answer your original question the " line " as you ask is the info you need to enter onto your box to enable it to clear certain channels !! its a line of information that you subscribe-ish to from a payserver to access his system in order to obtain the blocked channels, theres plenty of info on this forum on how to enable the line and how to enter it onto your box, you can also request a line in the appropriate section again on this forum

Hi. Is there anyone in or around the Medway area of Kent who would be willing to help me further please ? Thanks.

you need to flash it with a chosen file before proceeding with anything, for example i used the biohead image

Back