H2h stuck needs flashing

atariman

Hi, I've had a Zgemma h2h for around a year or so with Wooshbuild V5 installed. I wanted to move up to Wooshbuild Infinity so following the guide I started by downloading the Image from the link and there were 3 files. all very similar. So unzipped, I tried installing them individually and collectively but they wouldn't initialize the flash, so I tried several USB sticks, properly formatted, but no luck. I saw a Youtube video and downloaded their package but it was the iPab package and although the flash part worked OK, when it finished installing I didn't recognise the settings, but at least that suggested the problem wasn't the USB stick.
You'll have gathered I'm not particularly au fait with all this so could someone please advise what I may be doing wrong with the flash procedure? I followed the instructions regarding inserting the stick too. I tried also directly the OpenATV nightly, again similar 3 files, but same result, so I'd appreciate some help with that please and also, the Wooshbuild Infinity, is this available as a single downloadable file.
At the moment the box displays the Wooshbuild V5 screen, and like my mother-in-law simply refuses to move, or do anything at all. Honestly, I have tried myself over the past week, I'm not just looking for a lazy get out of jail card.

installed wooshbuild last night but ipab is still showing up in menu.....what have i missed.....i done other box and its fine...the only thing i can think of is this box is still on atv 6.1 does it need to be on 6.2...moved to support thread

installed wooshbuild last night but ipab is still showing up in menu.....what have i missed.....i done other box and its fine...the only thing i can think of is this box is still on atv 6.1 does it need to be on 6.2...moved to support thread
Try reflashing with openatv 6.2 then put infinity on if showing ipab in menu then probably not reflashed follow this guide exactly how it says carefully http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Hi gary burgess, I hope the problemis now sorted. I too had the ipab files installed from a Youtube video, but wasn't happy about that. I just went to the OpenATV nightly and downloaded the latest file and installed that and the Woosebuild went on a dream, good luck, if you still need it.

Back