H2H Stuck on loop/boot

Nazzy T

Hi guys
hopefully you can point me in the right direction, was working fine, tried to update to open ATV 6.2 but its all gone wrong - installed 6.2 went onto terminal to upload WBuild but was stuck on loop for about an hour going over the updating over and over again so i switched box off and now it boots up with WB logo in background goes to 91 then back to 50 and stuck on loop - tried several new usb in to flash open atv again but it wont read it on boot up - have file named "force" in it but still wont read - any ideas ? also tried usb in front too. i can access the box via file zilla and putty but not on terminal if that helps - maybe there is a file for the boot config that i may be able to edit or delete to stop it looping ? maybe it may recognise a usb then and let me flash
your help would be greatly appreciated as im now really stuck and not sure what to do :)

if you putty to the box and then type 'ls logs/' you will find a number of files. some will be debug and some may be crash.

If you look at one of the most recent ones it should give an idea of what it is getting stuck on. you can read the files by typing 'cat logs/LOGFILENAME | more' on one line, replacing LOGFILENAME. the file will fill the page but the more command stops it scrolling through the whole thing so check first page and then press space bar and the next pageful will scroll up. Its not always easy reading though lol

if you putty to the box and then type 'ls logs/' you will find a number of files. some will be debug and some may be crash.

If you look at one of the most recent ones it should give an idea of what it is getting stuck on. you can read the files by typing 'cat logs/LOGFILENAME | more' on one line, replacing LOGFILENAME. the file will fill the page but the more command stops it scrolling through the whole thing so check first page and then press space bar and the next pageful will scroll up. Its not always easy reading though lol
Thanks Grog 68 :) - luckily i managed to get it to recognise a new usb and loaded wb back on so now im happy :) thanks for the info though as its really useful!

Back