H2h vm

pl1976

Anybody got one of these running. Got one and it ain't good the snr only reaches max 29% causing picture to break up. I have ran 2 x h1s and they run no probs at 98% snr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be a tuner problem but i believe that the low reading of 29% SNR is due to the fact that the images are patched from another brand apart from the OpenATV image but this still has the problem with the low reading so basically take that with a pinch of salt the reading i mean maybe fixed at a later date.

I always liked the H1's as i found they had a superior sensitive tuner comapred to the H2, i cannot comment on the H2H but would assume it uses the same tuner as in the H2

This is a bit worrying. I also read somewhere that the cable tuner wasn't as powerful on the H2H. Can anyone throw any light on this?

pl1976 -
Im in the same boat as I previously ran the H1 Combo with no problems, Swapped to the H.2H and the screen is pixelating with a
SNR = 29%
AGC = 8%
Tried everything over the weekend to get this up but nothing seems to be working so Im going to test the H1 again tonight to see what that's pulling.

If anyone else has any feedback it would be appreciated or will it be upgraded in a latest firmware?

Yep I scanned everything in ok. But as it goes on picture is good but does pixelate quite a bit really bad on ss news. Have contacted supplier will go back to h1 if this is the case

I've only recently received my H2H and been testing for a day. Mine also shows SNR of 29% on sky sports news and all other cable channels for that matter. Picture is spot on though with no pixelation or breakup whatsover so wouldn't read into that level indication too much as freeuk says.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've only recently received my H2H and been testing for a day. Mine also shows SNR of 29% on sky sports news and all other cable channels for that matter. Picture is spot on though with no pixelation or breakup whatsover so wouldn't read into that level indication too much as freeuk says.

What image did you use m8?

Yep I scanned everything in ok. But as it goes on picture is good but does pixelate quite a bit really bad on ss news. Have contacted supplier will go back to h1 if this is the case

I'm using OpenATV latest nightly build.
Try installing that...

Sucmnsee's backup of vix 3.2.027

Sucmnsee's backup of vix 3.2.027

Will try this one are you using vm

I am still struggling here tried just about every image hopefully supplier will exchange

Unfortunately a can try not enough cable to reach. Plug my h1 back in and it's perfect

Back