H2h vm

Fair do's. Presuming you've scanned the correct area and frequency sounds like its faulty and hopefully not a weaker tuner on the new model

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

pl1976 -
Im in the same boat as I previously ran the H1 Combo with no problems, Swapped to the H.2H and the screen is pixelating with a
SNR = 29%
AGC = 8%
Tried everything over the weekend to get this up but nothing seems to be working so Im going to test the H1 again tonight to see what that's pulling.

If anyone else has any feedback it would be appreciated or will it be upgraded in a latest firmware?

Have you had any joy with fixing yours? Are you using splitters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just got one. Running sucmnsee vix image. Running Broadband and 2 (H1 & H2H) boxes off one cable feed. 29% cable strength but picture is fine. No break up, freezes or gliches.

Used TeesMaarKhan's (H1) and sucmeensee tutorials to get both sat and cable running in next to no time (Thanks guys). A lot easier than trying to remember what to do.

If H1 works fine can only think it must be faulty tuner cable.

Pl1976 -
Out of curiosity what' strength is your H1. Set aone up like new to day and the new one is SNR -98% and AGC - 0% and seems to glitch on music channels BUT that could be the line provider on this occasion but I'm picking my out H1 up tomorrow to test again for my own piece of mind before sending the new ones back...

The h1 is spot on 98 on all channels. The h2h was 29 and did notice a lot of picture break up on music channels

I've just got one. Running sucmnsee vix image. Running Broadband and 2 (H1 & H2H) boxes off one cable feed. 29% cable strength but picture is fine. No break up, freezes or gliches.

Used TeesMaarKhan's (H1) and sucmeensee tutorials to get both sat and cable running in next to no time (Thanks guys). A lot easier than trying to remember what to do.

If H1 works fine can only think it must be faulty tuner cable.

Can you check your music channels please for picture breakup

update -

H.2H = SNR @ 29% and AGC @ 8% (This has been tried on 3 houses)

Another H.2H = SNR @ 29% and AGC @ 8% (This has been tried on 3 houses)

H1 Combo = SNR @ 98% and AGC @ 0% (Tried on 2 houses both the same)

Another H1 Combo = SNR @ 98% and AGC @ 0% (Tried on 2 houses both the same)

Long and short it seems like it could be the Tuners on H.2H as no matter whats been tried it doesn't increase any and does have a few problems even on FTA

update -

H.2H = SNR @ 29% and AGC @ 8% (This has been tried on 3 houses)

Another H.2H = SNR @ 29% and AGC @ 8% (This has been tried on 3 houses)

H1 Combo = SNR @ 98% and AGC @ 0% (Tried on 2 houses both the same)

Another H1 Combo = SNR @ 98% and AGC @ 0% (Tried on 2 houses both the same)

Long and short it seems like it could be the Tuners on H.2H as no matter whats been tried it doesn't increase any and does have a few problems even on FTA

Just got a replacement just wondering if it's worth opening now or just returning

Yeah go for it. Think you'll know for sure then. I'd like to think you'd get your money back and its something that can be addressed in manufacturing to help others. Could be a bad batch

Yeah go for it. Think you'll know for sure then. I'd like to think you'd get your money back and its something that can be addressed in manufacturing to help others. Could be a bad batch

Are you using vm m8? What image?

Are you using vm m8? What image?

Mixed reports they work better on openatv

Mine works fine on latest sucumsee vix backup but I could have a stronger feed than you.

Mine works fine on latest sucumsee vix backup but I could have a stronger feed than you.

Is your 29% also no break up on channels

The 29% snr is a common problem, have it on my h2 combo.
Picture quality is sound with the channels I've got, hope this helps!

Is your 29% also no break up on channels

The 29% snr is a common problem, have it on my h2 combo.
Picture quality is sound with the channels I've got, hope this helps!

Can't understand I have 2 h1 work perfect and that's me tried 2 h2h's and useless

Back