H2s freezing?

Hi, my h2s is freezing on S** channels and is fine on FTA.

My h2s is lan cabelled directly into the router. I'm using fibre (50+mb speed).

I've tried all the basics: powering the h2s off completely for a period, resetting router, changing cables etc... No joy unfortunately.

The h2s starts up with an openvix screen. My h2s 'Image info' shows: 'Virtuoso Image Xtreme - by Team Vix' with the Slyk 1 HD V2.0 skin. I can see I'm using CCAM 2.3.0 in the h2s 'Softcam manager'. Memory info shows:

RAM
Total memory 313192
Free memory 88016
Buffers 9628
Cached 81760

Flash

Total 216.9M
Free 105.6M

Tuner A is BCM7346 (internal)(DVB-S2).Tuner B is AVL6211 (DVB-S2). Are these settings right?

I've been with my 'friend' for a couple of years. All good up until recently. My friend even supplied me with the details from his place showing no freezes (see below), to be honest the info means bugger all to me but the 'Total logins' seems high but I'm just guessing really?

I'm fairly sure it's his end but thought I'd see what the experts may think? Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I install Wooshbuild for example or is this nothing to do with my issues?

USER NAME***********
STATUSConnected
CONNECTION TIME00d 01:09:46
IP ADDRESS***********
FILE DESCRIPTOR659
CCCAM VERSION2.1.4
UPTIME00d 14:22:21
DCW CHECKYES

Additional Informations
ENDDATE2017-05-15

ECM Statistics
TOTAL ECM REQUESTS529
ACCEPTED ECM REQUESTS529
GOOD ECM ANSWER529
AVERAGE TIME116 ms
TOTAL FREEZE0
TOTAL ZAP2
TOTAL LOGINS80
TOTAL BAD LOGINS0
TOTAL DIFFERENTS IP LOGINS79
TOTAL DCW CLIENT ERRORS0

Cheers in advance.

Its a known issue, its happening to lots of people at the minute, just gotta wait and hopefully a fix will be found soon :)

It's only happening for me on some channels though, not all. For example, Sly Atlantic is fine but Sly Atlantic+1 keeps freezing

I'm having the the same issue my line provider says it's a wide spread issue due to sky changing to ipv6.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm having the the same issue my line provider says it's a wide spread issue due to sky changing to ipv6.

From another post, apparently this is rubbish being spouted by providers who use cache solely... there are bad caches out there and a lot of suppliers use the same cache so when that has bad ecm requests in it, so does everyone elses.. If your supplier has local cards, you shouldn't be experiencing the problem.

shibby I can also confirm that it's rubbish. I am aware that many users on here are having issues but from personal experience I'm having absolutely no issues at all with mine.

Maybe they are doing something and decided to leave me out of the equation.

Regards

Ok good to know ill give it a week if not I'll find another provider. Can anyone recommend someone reliable?

Ok, thought I'd update: I installed the latest Wooshbuild - looks lovely and is very user friendly well but obviously made no difference to my freezing issue.

So, I've been trialling a N line from a friend in the 'Anyone recommend' forum and I've had zero freezes. I put my old c line back on for a quick check and freezing resumed. That confirms that it is my current c line friend who's the source. I just wish he would put his hands up and said "yep, the problem is at my end, no idea what's causing it but i'll let you know/ update you". I'd been with my friend for over 2 years as well....So bloody frustrating!:damn::no no:

So anyway, I've read and followed the rules/ suggestions of the 'Anyone recommend' forum and hope I've landed on someone decent before I take up their offer. People should defo read the rules/ suggestions before posting on that forum though...

Hi,
I've just bought this box and have the sane freezing issues. My friend says it's SKY updating to

---------- Post Merged at 12:15 PM ----------

Whoops! ...IVP6 also? Have you solved this problem?

Yeah, no issues now, found a stable line through the 'recommend' section. I had to try a few before landing on a good line.

You could try a few yourself. Trial over the weekend or when the footy is on though.

Some people will tell you they're running their own servers but in reality are just resellers so be careful.

I'm no expert so I can't say it's definitely not sky/ IVP6 but all I know is that some lines are just fine while others are freezing...

Good luck!

Back