H2s images

Hi guys, not posted very often in here but just looking at flashing my zgemma h2s, have ipab atv 6.1 and tried to update with open atv 6.2,3 and 4 but won't go on the box, just wondering if anyone has any images they could give me as wanting to put iptv on it. Tia

Hi guys, not posted very often in here but just looking at flashing my zgemma h2s, have ipab atv 6.1 and tried to update with open atv 6.2,3 and 4 but won't go on the box, just wondering if anyone has any images they could give me as wanting to put iptv on it. Tia
Sorry for the delay in replying but do not log in very often myself at the moment. To be honest the H2S is a little old & out of date now to run anything other than basic set-up with very little loaded. I have an old H2S & have given up running anything memory hungry & just running bare minimum on GrogBuild.

Sorry for the delay in replying but do not log in very often myself at the moment. To be honest the H2S is a little old & out of date now to run anything other than basic set-up with very little loaded. I have an old H2S & have given up running anything memory hungry & just running bare minimum on GrogBuild.

Which box is best now

Matter of opinion to be honest bud but defo try one of the newer models if running iptv etc. Techkings is full of info on the new boxes & then of course you can do a web search on capabilities etc.

Zgemma H2s is still one of the most common boxes, it may be an older system these days but still very capable of running IPTV & E2istreamer/E2iPlayer when setup correctly, no box is best.... just better spec making them faster & more capable

Back