h2s missing programmes

hi,
i have been using my zgemma h2s since october with no problems at all, four days ago all of the programmes went off except the usual bbc etc.... the only way i can watch say a movie is to refresh the softcam then only that movie can be watched, if i try to watch another movie or sky channel then i have to refresh the softcam again & this is for every programme i want to watch, i have checked just about everything i can think of from my line to signal strength etc etc ...... any ideas?

I'm getting only the standard FTA channels now. All Sly ones went yesterday and no matter what I do, nothing. Have they caught up and changed their encryption?

Same for me, h2s box whoosh build, channels off yesterday back on this morning now off again! Totally stuck what to do.

Same for me, h2s box whoosh build, channels off yesterday back on this morning now off again! Totally stuck what to do.

It's woosh turning you off because you did not buy him a beer for using his build LOL Only joking i am using same build and mine have been ok, May have somthing to do with the server your line uses ?

what one needs to do is check if network test on box comes up all green,if not reboot box and router and if needed reboot modem and box.

save your line details on a folder on pc and try a test line to see if better.

Where did you get lines =ebay i hope not?

It's woosh turning you off because you did not buy him a beer for using his build LOL Only joking i am using same build and mine have been ok, May have somthing to do with the server your line uses ?
Ha ha, so it's not that then, I'm waiting on reply off person who I get line off to see if they have probs. Thanks

what one needs to do is check if network test on box comes up all green,if not reboot box and router and if needed reboot modem and box.

save your line details on a folder on pc and try a test line to see if better.

Where did you get lines =ebay i hope not?
No not ebay

Last edited:
Not off eBay no. A couple of other people I know have wooshbuild installed and 1 has no channels, and 1 has the channels. Seems a bit hit and miss. Frustrating to say the least.

I've re-flashed the box and put a test line on. Still nothing. A bit of digging and ftp action tomorrow I think for me. Kids will be pleased....

funk205 did you try what cactikid said? when you getting no channels on your box go here
menu/information/network

And see if you have a green light next to link ? if its red your box is not connected to the internet and that would be the problem

funk205 did you try what cactikid said? when you getting no channels on your box go here
menu/information/network

And see if you have a green light next to link ? if its red your box is not connected to the internet and that would be the problem
Just checked the link and it's got green light next to it, anyway channels are back on but freezing a lot, does that mean it could be crap line?

sorry to jump on someone elses post, but I am having exactly the same problem. Pretty much all programs except free to view disappeared 4 or 5 days ago. Tried everything suggest above but still nothing. I have noticed that movies and sport channels are coming through as HD and not SD for some reason?? Could this have something to do with the problem? I understand that HD channels can't be watched on zgemma h2s. Thanks.

I've been reading posts all day, as not to bother anyone.:)
Anyway, don't know where to write, don't really want to write, in case in the wrong place.

I lost all Sky programmes this morning, been working over 8hrs to fix. Scrapped Openvix and flashed Wooshbuild 5, which is fantastic. Done the cams, epg, bouquets and list file? Everything is excellent, except still no Sky! Cant read anymore my brains dead, any help greatfully appreciated.

Should I get a new provider? My gift? sender is very poor on support, really they don't give a shit. Name provided if required.

Back