H2S No Sound and BOOT on display all the time.

WBAndy

Hi, I have a Zgemma H2s that says BOOT on the display all the time and has no sound but perfect picture.
I have reflashed it to openatv 6.3 and reflashed a new build on it also.Grogbuild....I know it's notr the build as it works fine on my other boxes. It's just this one box.
I understand the HDMI port may be broken but am unsure as the reason why it continuously say's BOOT.....I can change channels and go into menu and everything else.

Any ideas please?

Cheers

Hi, I have a Zgemma H2s that says BOOT on the display all the time and has no sound but perfect picture.
I have reflashed it to openatv 6.3 and reflashed a new build on it also.Grogbuild....I know it's notr the build as it works fine on my other boxes. It's just this one box.
I understand the HDMI port may be broken but am unsure as the reason why it continuously say's BOOT.....I can change channels and go into menu and everything else.

Any ideas please?

Cheers
Leave the HDMI cable unplugged until Boot-up complete, then plug in the HDMI cable.this will complete the build,but if it's like mine you will have to use the A/V to get the sound back.Hope this works for you.

Cheers for reply.....Have binned it now though as it was just a spare really and using android now.

Back