H2s problem

Veloman

Hi Gents, I hope I am in the right place for this. I lost all content on infinity the other day. I have reinstalled it several times but has a problem. It installs but is behind the Openatv Logo. Only Openatv will open, it has a channel list but no content. Infinity will not open. It has all the plugins I use but just ignores me! Any help in simple terms would be appreciated. Thanks:confounded:

What do you mean `it install behind openATV` and `Infinity will not open`?
Sounds like maybe you have done just an openATV flash and installed your plugins

1, Flash your box with ATV
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.3/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.3-zgemmah2s-20191002_usb.zip

2, Once that has flash you will see the ATV video wizard on screen click this link to open up webif
http://zgemmah2s

3, Down the left hand side you will see terminal type root and press enter

4, Right click on the terminal window and you should see paste from browser

5, copy and paste this command in there and press OK then press enter
opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk

6, Your box should restart and you should see the Wooshbuild Infinity boot logo

7, Follow the instructions from step 2 of the Infinity instructions
WooshBuild Infinity - For ALL Enigma2 boxes

Hi makido, I have reflashed the box as instructions. I have the Whooshbuild logo, when I open menu I get openatv and when I open favorites I get all satallite links which do not work. All the plugins are as they were when first installed. I have tried to do a factory reset but I just get the start of the installation phase again. Thanks for your prompt reply.

if you do a complete new reflash you should not have any channels till a scan has been done start from the beginning and dont initialise your usb until after every thing is set up then initialise usb when up and running

Does wooshbuild still have the issue with downloading foreign bouquets? If it does in openwebif, terminal copy and paste

Code:
init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz  && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv  && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio  && rm -f  /etc/enigma2/*.del && rm -f  /etc/enigma2/*.sh &&  init 3

Hit enter this should delete all bouquets then re run autobouquetsmaker.

You run the Infinity command, you then go through the video wizard, the tuner setup wizard and then the network wizard
You then start the Infinity install, press NO to is it OK to initialise your HDD and continue with the on screen instructions
Dont press menu or any other button until you have run the Infinity setup to the end
Once Infinity as finished it will then run a channel scan, you will then be asked if you want to alter the screen position select YES/NO then your box will restart and once booted it should show BBC1 on screen
Do you get that far?

Hi makido, I have done several installs now with diferent USB's. Still the same result. I had to change noforce to force before they would flash. Whooshbuild logo all the time until install done then opens as Openatv. Tried to do factory reset just got start of instal again. If I open plugins the list looks the same as it was when it was working, but if I open favourites it come up Openatv.:censored:

When your box restarts do you see Wooshbuild infinity boot screens?
If you are still struggling I will do you a complete backup of my box. So all you would have to do is flash your box with it.
Once flashed press menu > setup > reception > autobouquets > providers
Change to your area then start scan
Then go in to WB config and change the skin (the backup is made using the default) SkyWB is installed also

Hi makido, I have done several installs now with diferent USB's. Still the same result. I had to change noforce to force before they would flash. Whooshbuild logo all the time until install done then opens as Openatv. Tried to do factory reset just got start of instal again. If I open plugins the list looks the same as it was when it was working, but if I open favourites it come up Openatv.:censored:

I it's opening saying openatv you havent put wooshbuild infinity on it
Did it ask you for your sat region or anything else?
What skin you want to use or anything along those lines?
How/where did you paste the wooshbuild command line?

When your box restarts do you see Wooshbuild infinity boot screens?
If you are still struggling I will do you a complete backup of my box. So all you would have to do is flash your box with it.
Once flashed press menu > setup > reception > autobouquets > providers
Change to your area then start scan
Then go in to WB config and change the skin (the backup is made using the default) SkyWB is installed also
Yes the infinity screens come up all the time as I'm as I struggle! When the question do you want to use sat channels or iptv, I choose iptv so have not had to put a location in. I would be most grateful if you could send a copy of your box. I will get a fresh usb and keep it in a safe place. I own a Royal Enfield Motorcycle. Our motto seems to be repair it until it is broken. I seem to fit very well into that catagory. Many thanks
I copied the openatv link from the site. and followed the installation instructions as best I could. The Infinity Logo seemed to be there most of the time.I was happy with whatever skin arrived. I copied the line from the Webif spoiler and pasted it when it was called for. As you can tell this is not one of my strengths. Thanks

Have you got sky cables connected? If so you need to select sat channels when asked.
If you setup as IPTV only then all you would have is a black screen until you add your IPTV

Back