H2S Problem

I have installed many H2s boxes but have never came across this problem

Set it up flashed everything working correctly, took it too the house and bang no signal on all channels 0%

Have tried everything no pic on Freeview etc, but if i try the zgemma star 2s everything works correctly

Any Ideas Folks

Hi if you set box up at yours and was fine.then moved to another house and no signal have you checked the lmb on the dish.if it's really old it may need replacing with a
Universal one.ive read there can be problems with the early sly lmb think voltage is different may be worth checking .changed my in laws about £13 on fleabay.

Hi if you set box up at yours and was fine.then moved to another house and no signal have you checked the lmb on the dish.if it's really old it may need replacing with a
Universal one.ive read there can be problems with the early sly lmb think voltage is different may be worth checking .changed my in laws about £13 on fleabay.

Cool ill check that, weird that the star2s works although the h2s doesnt

bangloud, every time I see your posts I think I'm going insane as I don't mind typing that! ;)

Last edited:
I had A very similar problem to yours. Set the box up at mines and it was working perfectly. Took it to the guys house and nothing.

Was pulling my hair out trying to work out why and in the end I removed the connectors from his feeds, stripped them and then re fitted the connectors and screwed them to his box,Voila! Job done.

Not saying yours is the same issue but worth trying and if it fails then you've narrowed it down to the lnb.

Back