H2S Remote

That's all I use. ABM to scan for satellite and Jedi for IPTV.
Once you've created your IPTV bouquets you don't need to update them at all unless something stops working. I haven't updated my bouquets for about 4 months.
I find with mine if I don't update overnight the the sat ones won't actually tune into anything any channel I click on just gives a blank screen, just do an update apart from all subheadings appearing and loosing my IPTV ones that sorts it instantly but I just can't get both to remain there and stable on one rx

You're doing something wrong somewhere. You shouldn't need to update anything unless it stops working.
I've only updated my satellites list to get BBC One East Midlands HD which went live this week.

That's all I use. ABM to scan for satellite and Jedi for IPTV.
Once you've created your IPTV bouquets you don't need to update them at all unless something stops working. I haven't updated my bouquets for about 4 months.
As I say if I don't update every night the sat stops working, all is listed but whatever I select nothing displays yet as soon as I update it all works fine again except as I say I loose my IPTV bouquets and get all the various subheadings I don't want on the sta epg

You're doing something wrong somewhere. You shouldn't need to update anything unless it stops working.
I've only updated my satellites list to get BBC One East Midlands HD which went live this week.
I wish I was so lucky! unfortunately at 71 years young and following a stroke I'm pretty I'm pretty much stuck for physical things but after 50years of electronic design in radio communications I'm by no means unfamiliar with working on technical things and setting them up its just the idiosyncressies that sometime throw me

If you're losing IPTV bouquets when scanning with ABM it's because it's setup wrong. I've explained what to do to prevent it.
Losing your satellite channels overnight is another matter. You should still be able to watch a channel even if there is no epg for it.
Are both boxes displaying the same behaviour or do you only have IPTV on the other with no satellite connections?

I would try swapping them to rule out the box having a problem.

If you're losing IPTV bouquets when scanning with ABM it's because it's setup wrong. I've explained what to do to prevent it.
Losing your satellite channels overnight is another matter. You should still be able to watch a channel even if there is no epg for it.
Are both boxes displaying the same behaviour or do you only have IPTV on the other with no satellite connections?

I would try swapping them to rule out the box having a problem.
well as far as I know its set up as it comes, I have iptv and sat on one H2S but no matter what I do the iptv only shows the channel the actual prog info never loads with it set up on the other h2s on my little desk in front of me just on IPTV this ones fine shows all my iptv channels and 90% of the EPG is loaded I think some don't get loaded at their end, its usuall where a channel is in HD , FHD and 4K but I can set recordings up whiich is my main need for the EPG, bot h2s's are set up exactly the same except my main one is on atv 6.1 running under iPAB and the second runs under Grogbuild on atv 6.4

Have you set the IPTV source in EPGimport settings on the one that doesn't show epg?

No boxes come ready set up unless you've bought it from someone other than the usual satellite retailers.

Have you set the IPTV source in EPGimport settings on the one that doesn't show epg?

No boxes come ready set up unless you've bought it from someone other than the usual satellite retailers.
I'll give up for today coz my heads just swimming now, all I know is the Epg import is set for my sat channels and I use Jedi for iptv as I was told to here on techkings

Jedi will download an epg source file to epgimport. You need to go into epgimport and select it as a source and then do a manual update with the yellow button.

Jedi will download an epg source file to epgimport. You need to go into epgimport and select it as a source and then do a manual update with the yellow button.
thanks I seem to have it sorted now, I've turned the auto updates off and got the iptv on the epg and all links as well for now thanks for your help

As I say if I don't update every night the sat stops working, all is listed but whatever I select nothing displays yet as soon as I update it all works fine again except as I say I loose my IPTV bouquets and get all the various subheadings I don't want on the sta epg
I still scan with autobouquets maker everyday and jedimaker, the is a correct sequence you need to do.
ABM first then jedimaker then epgimporter last
so i have ,
ABM set to scan at 07:00
Jedimaker at 07:10
and EpgImporter at 07:20

And turning off auto updates is not the really answer just set them up correctly and you will have no problems,

I still scan with autobouquets maker everyday and jedimaker, the is a correct sequence you need to do.
ABM first then jedimaker then epgimporter last
so i have ,
ABM set to scan at 07:00
Jedimaker at 07:10
and EpgImporter at 07:20

And turning off auto updates is not the really answer just set them up correctly and you will have no problems,
thanks I'll leave it as is because its working fine at the moment and having spent over a week trying to sort it I don't want to be back to square one

thanks I'll leave it as is because its working fine at the moment and having spent over a week trying to sort it I don't want to be back to square one
I would be removing that Ipab image its 7 years old and very corrupt surprised it has not bricked the box. Open atv 6.1 is about the same time frame as ipab i would be putting grogbuild on there same as the other box.

I would be removing that Ipab image its 7 years old and very corrupt surprised it has not bricked the box. Open atv 1 is about the same time frame to grog would be a better option you could take a backup of the existing grog build and flash box 2 with ipab with that.
its odd you should say that having used just atv and the wooshbuilds/grog for me the iPab has been the most stable and functional

its odd you should say that having used just atv and the wooshbuilds/grog for me the iPab has been the most stable and functional
Lost count the amount of boxes i have recovered for members who had ipab on there and bricked them.

Back