H2S screen black

Jim1088

TK Veteran
running atv 5,1 some time i put box on for sly channels screen is black , do eventually come on , can be five - 10mins so annoying any fix , FTA always work, working fine switch to bbc for awhile when i come back to sly black screen , doesn't happen all the time , but like to fix this . not my internet as have openbox and i check this to see if on , that's ok , but do have different line on openbox , is a server problem lines from different servers

It sounds to me very much like a server issue.

What happens if you try this line on your openbox, does it do the same?
What happens if you try the openbox line on your H2S?

Don't forget to backup your lines first.

Thank you wooshman awaiting reply back from server , have spoken to him before about this , he could tell from his end that that line was not active , yes i understand where your at with the line change , over , not very good at FTP ,

Does not make much difference what image your on if you are on FTA channels a long time Some servers put you in a sleep mode If you restart your softcam you will get your paid channels back

Thanks tich thought that , but great to have it confirmed , why would it happen so often watch a recording , switch back black screen , have to restart CCcam so annoying

Servers say they don't do it But we know they do A lot of people who get the lines are re- sellers Also N lines tend to work better and using them with the Mg camd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back