H2s streaming to a android device.

digidood

TK Supporter
Can someone give me some info on how to do this im using a box with the woosh build v3 image.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi, I downloaded that app.

I got to the picons page, it went to the directory /usr/share/engima2/picon

Picks up my Zgemma server, port 80,

Then user root , password blank.

But, when it checks the connect I get a failed message saying failed to connect to ftp server to ensure its enabled on the receiver.

Any help would be great thanks

Hi, I downloaded that app.

I got to the picons page, it went to the directory /usr/share/engima2/picon

Picks up my Zgemma server, port 80,

Then user root , password blank.

But, when it checks the connect I get a failed message saying failed to connect to ftp server to ensure its enabled on the receiver.

Any help would be great thanks

mine is located to \hdd\picon which works

What application is required on the Android device in order to stream from the box. Does anybody know what ports would need opening/forwarding on a router to stream external

Seeing a bit of stuttering on the remote stream when someone is using the zgemma downstairs. Is this normal? The remote device is wireless but can be hard wired to the router. Would this help?. Btw the zgemma is hard wired just now.

Hard wired this evening so lets see how it runs over the next 24hrs.

Seeing a bit of stuttering on the remote stream when someone is using the zgemma downstairs. Is this normal? The remote device is wireless but can be hard wired to the router. Would this help?. Btw the zgemma is hard wired just now.

When I first installed dreamplayer on my phone it worked fine but last couple of day it's stuttering badly, Even uninstalled and reinstalled and made no difference.

Managed to have a look at this again and got device to connect to it but now I'm getting an error saying that there are not enough free tuners available, do you want to zap this channel and try again ?

Hi, Don't bother with the picons either but if you have everything else working, then not a big issue. If you have set it all up with "Dream EPG" & using "Dreamplayer" then you should not have any issues. I do know that it only works with android version 5.0 & above I believe, but check with the developer of the apps. as he was very quick at replying to emails & very helpful. He did state that he will be releasing an English how to guide as well as the German, but not sure if he has managed this yet.

Hard wired and all issues gone. Maybe my wireless was just that bit too far to be stable.

Hard wired and all issues gone. Maybe my wireless was just that bit too far to be stable.

Glad you got it sorted. To be honest I didn't even bother with wireless & went straight for the hard wired approach for stability etc.

Back