H2S Stuck on 49 when trying to reflash?

jazz

Just tried reflashing my old zgemma h2s with the latest openatv image and there's a problem it will not go past the 49 on the boot up. Tried everything, numerous usb sticks formatted to fat32 and nothing works. I have done this numerous times without any problems, so I suspect the problem is something to do with the box? Someone said it maybe a bootloader problem? Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Just tried reflashing my old zgemma h2s with the latest openatv image and there's a problem it will not go past the 49 on the boot up. Tried everything, numerous usb sticks formatted to fat32 and nothing works. I have done this numerous times without any problems, so I suspect the problem is something to do with the box? Someone said it maybe a bootloader problem? Any advice would be very much appreciated.
After -49- you have the option to set up the box with OpenATV to your own specifications OR install a Build (GrogBuild or WooshBuild) for which instructional guides are available if you search this forum.

Last edited:
Have you tried different power supply or flash online method

i would try another usb stick if above doesn’t work formatted in fat32 then when you switch box on see fif you do press hold the power button for a few second and box Will say flsh release

After 49 you have the option to set up the box to your own specifications or install a Build (GrogBuild or WooshBuild) for which instructional guides are available if you search this forum. PM me with your email address if you want a H2S backup image...
Nothing to do with GrogBuild or WooshBuild or grog builds ??? He is flash openatv

Back