H2s upgrade

Hi.
I’m looking to upgrade my h2s.
Looking at other posts , people are suggesting the h29s, is this still current.
I’m currently running sucmnsee , and the main thing I use the H2s for is streaming live tv to the fire sticks around the house.
I was wondering would I still have the ability to still do this, once I upgrade.

forgive my ignorance , I’m so out of touch now with the latest tech. I haven’t touched the H2s for years
Cheers
Stu

Hi.
I’m currently running sucmnsee , and the main thing I use the H2s for is streaming live tv to the fire sticks around the house.
I was wondering would I still have the ability to still do this, once I upgrade.

forgive my ignorance , I’m so out of touch now with the latest tech. I haven’t touched the H2s for years
Cheers
Stu
Also, is there a working version of e2i player, of e2stream?

Also, is there a working version of e2i player, of e2stream?
Christ you are years behind using sucmnsee build as he not been on the forum in over 2/3 years.Stay clear of the zgemma 9 models as nothing but trouble. Why not do an upgrade of the h2s ?

Hi.

Cheers
Stu
What setup are you using to link the zgemma to the firesticks ?

incorrect... @moshibeth please checkout my rant from the other day, this kind of info is what made me rant in the first place
Beaky i have spent enough time via teamviewer over the last 2 years fixing hundreds of these so will agree to disagree :sneaky: Box has known issues buddy

What setup are you using to link the zgemma to the firesticks ?
Bloody hell, now your asking !!
I think it was setting streaming port as in pic ive attached.
Then I use app called dream player tv on the fire sticks.
It’s also handy as you can stream from your zgemma harddrive to the fire sticks.
was just thinking of upgrading box, if later ones are any quicker etc.

9E21BD49-12A1-42DF-841A-6C50FCE9374B.jpeg

AA119A80-CC17-416B-B686-25287F5178BF.jpeg

opinions may vary due to personal experience on this I think we can all agree, those of who have been working in this field for many years have seen all manner of systems from the low end budget models to the latest & greatest, there is something to fit everyone's pocket, there is always a sweet spot that provides the best bang for buck & this has been Zgemma's strongest selling point from day one. You have as valid an opinion as anyone else so this isn't an attack on my part but I must stress your thoughts on this model are not shared by the vast majority of those who understand Enigma2 devices... pushing people away from a brand or model just because you have had issues with them is not a foundation to make a statement that can be taken as fact... it's your opinion nothing more, nothing less.
I am not entering into a right/wrong discussion I would simply like to point out that this forum has been a top site for knowledge based information that aids old & new members alike & guides them in the right direction, this is where I disagree with your statement.

opinions may vary due to personal experience on this I think we can all agree, those of who have been working in this field for many years have seen all manner of systems from the low end budget models to the latest & greatest, there is something to fit everyone's pocket, there is always a sweet spot that provides the best bang for buck & this has been Zgemma's strongest selling point from day one. You have as valid an opinion as anyone else so this isn't an attack on my part but I must stress your thoughts on this model are not shared by the vast majority of those who understand Enigma2 devices... pushing people away from a brand or model just because you have had issues with them is not a foundation to make a statement that can be taken as fact... it's your opinion nothing more, nothing less.
I am not entering into a right/wrong discussion I would simply like to point out that this forum has been a top site for knowledge based information that aids old & new members alike & guides them in the right direction, this is where I disagree with your statement.
My god man you should be a litigation lawyer and make me out to be someone with some evil shamanistic powers. Its not just my opinion and its an open forum and as i have fixed so many members boxes free of charge i have given sound good advise as has been asked for in this thread.

no not at all, I have no bias for or against anyone's opinion, if we all agreed all the time life would be very dull, the issue's I see all too often are knowledge based errors/misconceptions which then stray from our purpose when responding to posts... to share what we know so we can help others

There is no reason those settings on updated firmware will not work.I would take a backup of that so you can do a new flash and restore. sucmnsee used a modified version of openvix so as your used to the settings of that firmware flash with willouild as he has customised openvix to suit zgemma models including yours.Couple of options to link the sticks to the box.You should see it run quicker for sure on updated firmware.

Almost any twin tuner box will be able to stream to sticks, maybe a zgemma h7s as it's a bit more powerful.

You could also use the h2s as a client receiver rarther than a stick
Which firmware would you recommend ?

There is no reason those settings on updated firmware will not work.I would take a backup of that so you can do a new flash and restore. sucmnsee used a modified version of openvix so as your used to the settings of that firmware flash with willouild as he has customised openvix to suit zgemma models including yours.Couple of options to link the sticks to the box.You should see it run quicker for sure on updated firmware.
Is that a typo on firmware? Was that meant to be wooshbuild?

Ehh, not quite yet, what about little old me? :smiley:

@stuzx61978 Don't expect too much from e2Iplayer, hardly any of the 'old reliables' are working anymore,
at least they're not for most people, eh Mosh ? :wink:
Nope never forget the gang (y) Only one on the outside looking in was channelking but he is back in the good books again (y):ROFLMAO: BAZZA TOOK CARE OF THAT

This is the version I have in the feeds - enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_2020.09.29.1_all
If there's a newer/better version let me know and I'll update it.
hi mate, i have installed willobuild, and so far , i really like the layout of it :-).
i'am now trying to install e2iplayer, but when i try to install the plugin, you stated above, it doesnt do anything, so i tried the other version, and that does the same. Can you offer any advice.
cheers

Ehh, not quite yet, what about little old me? :smiley:

@stuzx61978 Don't expect too much from e2Iplayer, hardly any of the 'old reliables' are working anymore,
at least they're not for most people, eh Mosh ? :wink:
oh no :-(

hi mate, i have installed willobuild, and so far , i really like the layout of it :-).
i'am now trying to install e2iplayer, but when i try to install the plugin, you stated above, it doesnt do anything, so i tried the other version, and that does the same. Can you offer any advice.
cheers
It should be already installed.

Just checked and I've still got it installing the E2iStream instead of IPTVplayer.
Press green then red and remove E2iStream and then install IPTVplayer.
I will sort it for the next release if not before.

Last edited:
Back