GrogBuild h2s wont boot from usb to start flash any help please thanks

gorge

hi all
i try to flash h2s with open atv but every time just boot as normal not from usb , i try many different usb with 16 GB sandisk and no luck .the previous image is Ipab TV and i try to flash it with open atv , i did format the usb low level by soft ware the again low full level from windows and then insert the h3 file in and no boot form usb also did put the usb from back and then i turn the device on and preeing front bottom and no boot from usb , any help , thanks

Try holding the power button on the front of box when powering box on to reflash your box or open the zgemma folder and change the noforce to force but you flash grogs image via putty or telnet not via USB as it does it all for you so no need to reflash with open atv first just make sure you have USB mounted and initialised

Is it grogs your wanting on your box are you using rear port low level formatted USB stick try different USB

If on ipleb press blue for software manager and go to flashonline/local green to flash online may have to do that a couple of times as ipleb used to run on open atv 5.4 or something daft like that

Back