h2s zgemma

wigan13

hi all
can someone tell me how to set up my favourite channels on my box,its mainly the channels that aren't in the epg
cheers wigan13

Hi mate, on VIX, select a channel from "all Channels" bouquet, press down arrow to get channel list,highlight channel you wish to add, press menu, then 7(add service to bouquet), then OK, go down list to "favourites", OK again, channel should then be in your favourites. Just repeat the process for all the other channels you want to add. Hope this is what you mean.

Last edited:
Not sure, I've never used that, but guess its something similar. Just aside, once you've added all the channels to your favourites, if you select a channel in your favourites bouquet, down arrow, highlight channel, menu, then "enable move" you can then put them in the order you want, by pressing up and down arrows.

Last edited:
nice one m8 cheers for that i have added channels to my bouquet,so i will see if that puts them into my epg,if anyone can help me in this that would be great.
thanks again wilsock 1st class
wigan13

They should be there when you select favourites in your bouquets, glad it worked mate.

Back