H5.2 TC

Jtips80

Hi,I’m having a bit of trouble with my box yesterday and has continued today.
The channel Im watching keeps freezing every few minutes (currently sports) and when I flick over to other channels they are all frozen too so it’s not an individual channel. I can sometimes restart the cam and it comes on shortly after only to freeze again a few minutes later but sometimes it stays off for a while. I’ve checked my network connection etc and all seems fine,any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks in advance

Been a thread on this mate I think maybe a bit trouble with your line! I’d contact provider he should be able to tell you more

Put your box in deep standby and reboot your router your isp may just need a reboot contact your line provider see if any issues is vm doing work in your area or request a testline see if there is the same problem on a testline to 100% rule out problem at your end

Okay I’ll contact the guy who provides my line,I’ve just renewed with him for another 12 months last week after it being fine for a year. I’ll try the deep standby too. Cheers for the advice

Yes it’s the virgin channels and sounds like it’s the same guy judging by your Colombian comment just now. I’ve messaged him,he’s always got back to me pretty quick before . Cheers

Yes it’s the virgin channels and sounds like it’s the same guy judging by your Colombian comment just now. I’ve messaged him,he’s always got back to me pretty quick before . Cheers
He will be intouch if you've pmd him when he comes online I did hear the server was been worked on on another thread yesterday

Hi guys I need help please. I flashed my two box. One h5 2tc and h7c with wooshbuild infinity. I pressed red button but not Softcam. How can i get Softcam. Help please thanks in advance

Have to download them manually there is a thread on forum for the ipk
Thanks for reply I saw one open atv Softcam 4.3. That is the one for my both boxes.If I install that 4.3 then mgcam for h5 2tc and Oscam for h7c will be there in Softcam panel.
Thanks

Yes install the ipk and restart your box
Once booted press green button > green again > softcams
download the cams needed. Exit back to the main tv screen
Press red button and you should see softcam setup
Oscam files have change location now they go in
oscam.server files go into /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu folder on ATV now

Yes install the ipk and restart your box
Once booted press green button > green again > softcams
download the cams needed. Exit back to the main tv screen
Press red button and you should see softcam setup
Oscam files have change location now they go in
oscam.server files go into /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu folder on ATV now
Thanks mate really appreciate that your help.

Back