H5.2s will not flash.

UKMIKE

Hoping some expert can help me out of a nightmare. I decided to update my box today, and after installing 100 updates, my box is stuck on 49 for nearly 5 hours. So, I decided to reflash it with 6.4 via usb, but it is stuck on boot and will not flash. I have tried using the white button to switch it to flash but it does not do anything, it stays at boot then the numbers go to 49 and I am back where I started!

It has been a while since I did this, am I missing something? Which folder do I put on the usb - the main folder, the Zgemma folder or the h5 folder? Should the file read force or noforce (mine says noforce).

My knowledge is exhausted now - I really need your help.

Cheers,

Mike N

have you used the button under the front flap? turn box off and back on, while turning on there is a button under the front flap press that until you see FLSH on the led display

have you used the button under the front flap? turn box off and back on, while turning on there is a button under the front flap press that until you see FLSH on the led display
Thanks for replying quickly, but there is no button under the front flap. There is a front on/off button, but that does nothing.

Thanks for replying quickly, but there is no button under the front flap. There is a front on/off button, but that does nothing.
Got it to flash. I had formatted the usb to NTFS, I reformatted to FAT32 and the front on/off button awitched it to Flash.

Happy days, thanks for helping. Appreciated.

Put the Zgemma folder on a formatted (FAT32) USB stick and into the box.
Press the white button to power it on..-at the same time press the standby button on the front until it says FLSH then take your finger off standby.
If it doesn't flash you need a different usb

Another tip put usb stick into pc and do a full format to fat 32 , not a quick format ,then copy the zgemma flash folder on to usb stick plug into back usb socket on zgemma hold standby button on front press white button on back , LCD will show flsh let go of standby button leave and box will flash and will boot up.

Back