h5.2tc no channel numbers

I have got a h5.2tc setup with WooshBuild and currently using cable only connection. The satellite tuner is turned off, The 2 cable tuners are on and the virmin epg works fine.

The problem is I don't have any channel numbers at all. If I find out the number for one of the sports channels, it will go to the correct channel but never display the number except when entering it initially on the remote.

The epg never displays the numbers, rather the channel name and logo. Also when on a channel and pressing the "OK" button to bring up the channel info, again just the name and logo show. I suspect it is WooshBuild issue but I have a h.2s with Wooshbuild and the numbers work fine there.

I appreciate this isn't a major issue considering all things going on with sat/cable, but help will be appreciated.

Its because Autbouquts E2 which is used on Wooshbuild for the H2s puts the channel numbers into the channel name, ABM which is use for cable doesn't so you need to use a mod such as the one @Willo3092 has linked to. If you're not sure about following the instructions in the above link check some other builds that have the mod already installed.

Managed to fix for the infobar but not epg

Menu - setup - usage & gui - osd settings - show channel number in infobar

Still looking for numbers in the epg but not the end of world because channel names are there anyway

Hopefully this helps someone

Not on the ball then :grin:
LoL I'm always playing around with enigma2 but some things like that ipk in that posts I don't have chance to sort as I forget about it and it's not a thread started by me so it's hard to find.

That's why it's best using my github branch my latest changes will always be on there.

Just wish ATV would take it on but I'm sick of asking them with no reply.

Back