H5.2TC two CAMs?

Hi guys,
I have just reflashed my zGemma H5.2TC (now on Wooshbuild on top of ATV) and installed one CWS line to watch Cable (in newcamd.list), with Cam 1 as "mgcamd_1.38r1", but I'm struggling with how to set up a second CWS line, to make use of the dual cable tuner capability...
I've added both CWS lines to newcamd.list, so there are two, but what do I set up Cam 2 as (as it's not allowed to be the same as Cam 1)?
Thanks,
D

put both lines in the same newcamd.list flle and have just cam 1 enabled. make sure you restart the cam after editing the file. dont set cam 2

Am i missing something 1 provider line should enable a dual tuner box usually.
Second line is usually a backup if first goes down.
both tuners would also need a feed and setup the same to allow recording on one and view on the other.
Is that what you meant or adding another providers line in also?

you could have cam1 set as mgcamd and cam2 as cccam or something like that, not sure why you ever would though.

On the zgemma h5.2tc you only need one cable feed as it has a internal splitter
Also one line should be all you need
Hi have zgemma H5.2TC you cant watch one channel while you are recording another got two cables coming from sky dish using one feed into tuner A on the back of the zgemma. not sure what tuner a tuner b should be set to in the tuner configuration page in set up could you help please

Can you not lol
The zgemma h5.2tc is a twin vm / cable tuner box and one tuner for sky / sat so you can't watch one channel while you are recording another on the sky / sat tuner
If you want to recording another channel on the sky / sat you need a twin sat tuner box

Can you not lol
The zgemma h5.2tc is a twin vm / cable tuner box and one tuner for sky / sat so you can't watch one channel while you are recording another on the sky / sat tuner
If you want to recording another channel on the sky / sat you need a twin sat tuner box
thank you most appreciated lol

Back