H5 flash help please

Z1sx

Hi, was just wandering if anyone else is having the same problem as me. i am trying to flash a new zgemma H5. After the display says flash the numbers count up but stop at 49. Ive tried the three images available fron the links in the setup page but they all do the same. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Tanks.

does your box load up if so get the IP address off it and put it into telnet or putty!
Then
  • Press the Menu button on remote and select Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.
Then place this command line in to putty or telnet and follow the instructions what come up

wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

do a fresh install of open atv then follow the install instructions on grog , infinity is not been updated at moment so not running right

If the box is getting to 49 and then stopping then it's likely to be a skin or plugin issue.

You say it stops at 49, does it then restart at 0 or just sit there at 49?
Have you installed the wooshbuild setup plugin or Just flashed open ATV?
You are trying to install Wooshbuild Infinity and not just Wooshbuild aren't you?

If it just sits there then you can install puty on your pc/laptop and then telnet in, you should be able to use the box name as the host when telnetting to the box, ie zgemmah5 but that assumes you have flashed with the correct atv image in the first place. you should be using one of the images at openATV Nightly Downloads

If the box is getting to 49 and then stopping then it's likely to be a skin or plugin issue.

You say it stops at 49, does it then restart at 0 or just sit there at 49?
Have you installed the wooshbuild setup plugin or Just flashed open ATV?
You are trying to install Wooshbuild Infinity and not just Wooshbuild aren't you?

If it just sits there then you can install puty on your pc/laptop and then telnet in, you should be able to use the box name as the host when telnetting to the box, ie zgemmah5 but that assumes you have flashed with the correct atv image in the first place. you should be using one of the images at openATV Nightly Downloads
Its sorted. In the end i got a new sandick flash drive and deep formatted it, Reset the box and reflashed and reinstalled wooshbuild. Thanks for the halp guys.

Back