Satellite H5 to H7s image

deanmitch

guys having a issue, question , can i flash a full image/ backup from my H5 to my new H7S, & do i need to do anything special, i have tried so far, by usb, changed no force to force
instructions lists contents of file req to update is zgemma\h7, noforce, kernel.bin,imageversion,rootfs.tar, but i am missing a file called disk.img which is not on my back up?
got it to say flash but then goes straight to boot. H7 has come with open atv 6.2
any advice
cheers

looks like i should read before asking :-) so you cant put a H5 image on a H7 ?looks like i will need to install wosssh and add setting from H5? to retain all the iptv subs,, i only do this onec every cople of years so takes a while to rethink stuff while getting older :-)

looks like i should read before asking :-) so you cant put a H5 image on a H7 ?looks like i will need to install wosssh and add setting from H5? to retain all the iptv subs,, i only do this onec every cople of years so takes a while to rethink stuff while getting older :-)
Correct.
If you use jedi or xtreamity for iptv you can copy your lines to laptop or pc and add them back after reflashing

Correct.
If you use jedi or xtreamity for iptv you can copy your lines to laptop or pc and add them back after reflashing
hi, have 2 subs , one is xtreme editor plugin and a provider own plugin , ah well another week of experiment and try , try again to set it all back up on the new H7, ah well now i am retired will give me somthing to do LOL

hi, have 2 subs , one is xtreme editor plugin and a provider own plugin , ah well another week of experiment and try , try again to set it all back up on the new H7, ah well now i am retired will give me somthing to do LOL
A week?
With providers own plugin you just install it and input user and password with remote.

Xtreme editor is installed from plugin menu then you send your provider the code on screen

A week?
With providers own plugin you just install it and input user and password with remote.

Xtreme editor is installed from plugin menu then you send your provider the code on screen
a week:laughing:, retired mind gone to mush, it will take me that to remember how to install woosh remotley etc etc
stand bye for shouts of HELPPPP :ROFLMAO:

Back