Cable H7C info for newbie

Hi, been lurking on this forum for ages, finally going to take the plunge.
Is there a tutorial anyone can recommend for setting it up with ATV ?
I’m also wondering which of the T2 and S2 tuners are tuner A B and C?
Do I need a NETID - I’m in Milton Keynes?
Grateful for any replies,
GOP

A & B are cable / terrestrial and C is satellite.
You don't need a netid anymore because cable has gone.
No idea about a guide for setting ATV up, I use ViX, it's much simpler for a newbie.

what are you using the box for
if you have been a long time lurker im sure you have seen the cable side is dead in the uk and uk satellite is the best live feed at the min. without counting other satellites

what are you using the box for
if you have been a long time lurker im sure you have seen the cable side is dead in the uk and uk satellite is the best live feed at the min. without counting other satellites
I’ve got a Topfield twin FreeView SD PVR, that’s still going well.
Unfortunately my 8 yo TV has started to be unresponsive sometimes,
so I’ve bought a new smart one. The fly in the ointment is that my Toppy
output is SCARTT, and I can’t find a good adaptor SCARTT to HDMI.
Plus I fancy HD reception. My wife insists on FreeView, which is why I
went for twin T2 tuners.

yes.... that is the latest.

I got the box. It had Open-ATV 6.1 on. After a lot of different usb sticks (formatted with bootice) I updated it to
6.4. Recovery image. My next job is to put VIX on partition 2. I’ve put a recovery image on the stick.
menu
Standby / restart
Multiboot
All I see in Multiboot Image Selector is
Slot 1 openATV 6.4.

How do I direct the reboot to load partition 2. ?.

Ignore all that for now, Vix on usb turn box off then install usb, boot as if installing for first time it will ask if you really want to install vix,answer yes, then it will ask which partition you want to install on

Ignore all that for now, Vix on usb turn box off then install usb, boot as if installing for first time it will ask if you really want to install vix,answer yes, then it will ask which partition you want to install on
Do I use the zgemma folder or the zip file?

Yep. Zgemma folder on stick after reformat with bootice.
Tried three sticks.
I put stick in rear usb.
Power on while holding front power button.
Display shows boot, then numbers going up.
No flash

Theres two USB ports, try each stick in each port.
Had an arse of a time flashing mine today, took me 5 hours
I have tried that ( and even the 3.0usb slot) with the zip file and the the zgemma folder from the zip file
for the latest 53 039 and the recovery version. Can’t get it to flash

Goodolpete,Most images are very similar but have options in different files/menu options. If you are still having problems, try the following.

Format your usb stick ( preferably 1 - 16 GB) in fat32 on your pc.
Unzip an image file until you get a folder called ZGEMMA. Be sure it is a H7 image
Copy that ZGEMMA folder to the usb stick without any other files.
Insert the stick in the bottom usb slot in the Zgemma
With the Zgemma off, hold the button under the front flap, press the white button at the back next to the power cable still holding the front button until the display panel changes from BOOT to FSLH
Sit sown and have a cup of tea until the message on the tv screen asks for input at which point you are up and running.

Willo some boxes may be different because my H7C has tuner A - sat, tners B & C cable/terrestrial

Back